• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Seomyeon Double Hand Reoperation Footwork

르옌 2023-11-23 (목) 15:48 8 Months ago 753
Seomyeon Double Hand Reoperation Review I received consultations from about 6 to 7 places, and I liked them the best, so I will write a review focusing on the place where I am considering surgery.   1. ㅈㅇㅅㅌ Has a long career, is the director of a one-person hospital, and seems to be a hospital specializing in reoperation. Thorough consultation, effortless natural lines, reasonable price, fat grafting was recommended at most other hospitals, but they said it was not necessary here. They say you should never do it, that just opening your eyes is enough, and that you can't help it by sleeping with your eyes open. It may get a little worse, but time will solve the problem. And people who usually sleep with their eyes open will get used to it, so there won't be much of a difference. This is from another hospital. There were many people who said this too. Incision, eye bridge 2.ㅍㄹㅅㅌ He was previously employed at a large hospital, and he seemed to be doing a lot of reoperations, so he looked at me so thoroughly that the consultation lasted about 50 minutes. I will try to explain and listen to each and every problem I am concerned about. However, the holding line is too thick than the desired line. It is said that eyes with a lot of loose lines sleep with their eyes squinted, so it is recommended not to bridge the eyes. Incision, fat grafting (injection into fat pockets) 3, ㄷㅁ Consultation with the director first, consultation with the director, consultation here as well. Has been around for a long time, is active, and has had many reoperations. Fat grafting is a must! They say you have to do it and if you don't, the line won't be drawn. The lines were natural and flashy ones didn't suit her, so she said it was right to get plastic surgery to suit her facial tone. Incision fat grafting (injection into fat pockets)

Comment 4
이유진진 2023-11-23 (목) 15:56 8 Months ago Address
Ohh
수술잘됬으면 2023-11-23 (목) 22:39 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the good review.
니모도리 2023-12-21 (목) 12:19 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review~
옙허지기 2024-02-01 (목) 13:55 6 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List