• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the first rhinoplasty procedure

지니920 2023-11-21 (화) 19:34 9 Months ago 3035
This is a review of a hospital that is famous for having a long hooked nose and a puffy nose that is especially stressful + a hospital that is good at correcting puffy noses. I wanted to write it down right away for record purposes in case I forgot it too . 1. ㅇㅇㅌ Ct× This is the hospital I went to after applying for the app event for the first time! It was my first time having surgery and I didn't look for it well, so I couldn't name a director. I consulted with the director that the director put me in touch with, and he went into detail and explained things well. However, when I looked it up later, I found out that his experience was very short... I was anxious because I didn't know what the actual technique would be like through just a consultation, so I didn't choose it. Also, the app review photo was clearly a photo of the same patient, but there were reviews written for several doctors in charge, and there was something uncomfortable about it. Partial photo provided. It costs 300 for the basic cost of hooked beak osteotomy and use of septal cartilage because my ears are small, but they said they would set it up to 250 if I make a deposit on the same day. 2. ㄱㄹ CTO It 's the same hospital I went to because they said it was famous , and I went to the hospital after consulting with the director who connected me without naming me. I was anxious because he spoke so positively. I did. Even after receiving the consultation, I felt like the director kept calling and urging me to have surgery. Similar to the previous hospital, they said that in addition to the use of hooked beak osteotomy, long nose correction, ear cartilage, and nasal septum, I also have small cartilage, so I can even use my own ribs depending on the situation.. I think they said they would perform the surgery under general anesthesia! I don't remember the cost. I think it was around the mid - 300s with the discount on the day the photo was provided. 3. ㄴㄴ Ct It feels too factory-like, so I think they explained it this way: manure, hooked beak, osteotomy, long nose correction, ear cartilage, and nasal septum used as a support. I think it was said that the nose surgery involves removing fat from the tip of the nose and tying the cartilage. 4. ㅈㅇ Ct o This is the hospital I went to for the first time to look into plastic surgery. After doing some research about correcting the nose, I went there because I heard it was famous. It's been over 20 years since it was created, so I felt a little relieved. They nominated the director. He said that it is better not to make an osteotomy because a hooked beak can make the face look wider, and that a little bit is left behind when grinding the hooked beak. You seem to prefer natural things. Likewise, the ear cartilage and nasal septum are used like this. I don't remember how much the basic price was, but they said it would be 450 cash or 490 card. The manager said there was no separate A/S service and told me to come back if there was a functional problem within a year. 5. While doing some research on Ct The use of a hooked beak osteotomy, ear cartilage, and nasal septum is equally suggested. He said that since the wings of the nose are not saggy, it will be corrected naturally when the columella comes down a bit while correcting the tip of the nose. If you make a same-day reservation, they will set it at 440 and 400. The director directly said that A/S will be provided for one year, and that even after that, if any functional problems arise, they will be looked into. I like the aftercare because it seems to be the most thorough. 6. ㅁㅌ Ct The director is really chic. Of all the places I've been to so far, the person spoke most negatively. My nostrils are small, so I can't raise them too much. I don't want my nose to look long, so I can't even raise my nose bridge with silicone. Even if the nose is asymmetrical, it may become more noticeable after nose surgery because there is asymmetry in the facial axis itself (other hospitals say it will mostly improve). It seems like they only provide advice on the parts I wrote down. I didn't tell you at first, but later I asked if you wanted to reduce the size of your nose and I would reduce it. It feels a bit like this. I think you need to think specifically about the parts you want. What's interesting is that during the surgery, the patient wakes up from anesthesia and is consulted again about the nose line and shape. It seems to suit your needs as much as possible. It's 480 for just shaving the beak, 460 for same-day reservations, 30 more for osteotomy, 120 more for nose wing elevation. The quotation seemed to be the strongest, and they said they would provide after-sales service for 3 years. I haven't decided yet, so I'll go to the hospital more and write more!

Comment 20
꿀떡시루떡 2023-11-21 (화) 19:41 9 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!! 그런데 혹시 발품 리스트는 어떻게 짰어? 나도 발품팔려하는데 어딜가야할지 정하기가 어렵더라구ㅠ

지니920 Writer 2023-11-21 (화) 19:48 9 Months ago Address
복코 교정으로 후기 검색해보거나 병원 홈페이지 돌아다니면서 재수술, 좀 다양한 교정술 사용하는 병원 위주로 찾아봤어!

꿀떡시루떡 2023-11-24 (금) 16:42 9 Months ago Address
고마워!! 나도 그렇게 함 찾아봐야겠다
삼지니 2023-11-21 (화) 21:53 9 Months ago Address
발품 후기 고마워 ~
이쁜 코 해
쑥꿀떡 2023-11-21 (화) 23:26 9 Months ago Address
오우 마지막 병원 상담후기는 나랑 진짜 똑같다 ㅎㅎ 어떤 결정했는지 궁금해!
지유낭 2023-11-22 (수) 17:00 9 Months ago Address
나도 ㅁㅌ 상담 나랑 완전 비슷하네 원장님 엄청 시크하신데 현실적이여서 도움 제일 많이 됐어 난
코성공기원하 2023-11-22 (수) 21:39 9 Months ago Address
* Do you know where ㅁㅋ is???

지니920 Writer 2023-11-23 (목) 00:38 9 Months ago Address
* Martin Plastic Surgery!
수술잘됬으면 2023-11-23 (목) 22:43 9 Months ago Address
Thank you for the good review.
라테일 2023-11-25 (토) 10:44 9 Months ago Address
I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'm scheduled for surgery soon, so I'll keep this in mind.
오긴 2023-11-26 (일) 14:29 9 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm doing really well. It's really helpful.
coollime 2023-11-26 (일) 21:28 9 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review! Does ㅇㅇㅇㅇ consult with a specific director?

지니920 Writer 2023-12-05 (화) 17:17 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
joysong35 2023-11-27 (월) 22:52 9 Months ago Address
thank you!
또당 2023-11-28 (화) 08:53 9 Months ago Address
I respect you, thank you
당곰이 2023-12-03 (일) 14:46 9 Months ago Address
* Can you tell me where ㅇㅇ and ㅁㅌ mean that I am responding with initial consonants? ㅜㅜ I’m a really stupid Bokkora… I want to go to a place where Bokko is good.

지니920 Writer 2023-12-05 (화) 17:18 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
은은응 2023-12-31 (일) 00:13 8 Months ago Address
후기 엄청 자세하다 ㅜㅠ 고마워 !!
맛있는딸기스무디 2024-01-10 (수) 17:46 8 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!!
Sandwichbo… 2024-02-08 (목) 21:24 7 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워 도움많이됐엉 ㅎㅎ  슼할게!!
Prev  Next  List