Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye reoperation in Seomyeon, Busan (ㄷㅍㅇㅅ, ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅎㄴ, ㄴㄹㅇ)

쌍수상쑤 2023-11-14 (화) 23:26 9 Months ago 1643
First surgery: Partial incision, eye correction, epicanthoplasty Reason for re-operation: One eye was opened and the frontal area of ​​the other eye was covered, making the line unnatural 1. ㄷㅍㅇㅅ (Director ㅎ) - After consultation with the director, consultation with the director, then consultation with the director - He recommended an incision rather than a partial incision - he said I needed to open the epicanthoplasty more because it seemed like the epicanthoplasty wasn't as big as before. The director touched my forehead and said that I needed to have eye correction done again because I could open my eyes with my forehead. He said that if you get an epicanthoplasty, your eyes may look crowded - I asked him which other hospitals he went to, so I told him several places, and he said that some were pay doctors and some had just opened, etc. Feeling like I'm criticizing a slightly different hospital? -I want a natural look, but the director said it was okay to go dark since I was going to wear makeup anyway. -I thought it was the last revision surgery and felt like doing it a bit flashy. -Mentioned things that other hospitals did not mention, such as sunken eyes and pupil size . -Price is 210 won. (200 for same-day reservations) - 2 years of AS, swelling management laser, etc. Follow-up care seems good 2. ㅇㅇㅂ - Consultation with the director after consultation - Partial incision recommended. Except for this hospital, they all recommend complete incisions, huh? He said he didn't need eye correction. -He said I needed to get an epicanthoplasty, but if I did it, I might look squinted. -Like other reviews, I felt what the director meant when he said that he didn't have confidence. -Ink when looking at lines? It was good to be buried and look at it - I really liked the line drawn here, but I wasn't confident in the director's words and was worried because the price was expensive - 220% VAT 10% (surprised that there was no discount for same-day reservations) 3. Haha - Consultation only with the manager - I did this before here. So they say epicanthoplasty and eye correction are not necessary. He recommended a complete incision - He said that epicanthoplasty may or may not be necessary - He said that the original AS period was 2 years, but it was reduced to 1 year - The director said that if I don't make a reservation now, there may not be a spot later, and that I can make a reservation now and change the date later. I feel like I'm making a reservation - 150 if I just make a complete incision, 180 if I do an epicanthoplasty 4. ㄴㄹㅇ - Consultation with the director only - Recommendation of a full incision, eye correction, and upper epicanthoplasty. I was skeptical because they recommended a top twitch only here, but they said that since the front of my eyes were covered, I needed to open them with a top twitch. - I asked if I didn't need epicanthoplasty, and he said that if I do epicanthoplasty, my eyes will look crowded - The director says I should do epicanthoplasty, but I'm wondering whether to do epicanthoplasty or epicanthoplasty, so I'm thinking of making a reservation for a consultation with the director - I got a student discount of 200, but in my opinion, epicanthoplasty will make my eyes look more crowded. It looks like it's going to look crowded, but there are many hospitals that recommend epicanthoplasty, so I'm worried about whether upper epicanthoplasty is right for me. I would appreciate it if you could reply if anyone has ever had a revision surgery at one of these hospitals. ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

Comment 4
브리치즈와 2023-11-15 (수) 06:30 9 Months ago Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

쌍수상쑤 Writer 2023-11-15 (수) 17:16 9 Months ago Address
1인병원 ㅇㅇㅂ 만 가봤는데 이번주 내로 ㅈㅅㅎ도 가볼 생각이에요
곰주야 2023-11-20 (월) 15:51 9 Months ago Address
꼭 의사랑 상담하구~ 왠만하면 대형병원 의사많은곳보단 1인 자기 이름걸고 하는곳드로 더 상담다녀봐~
zizidhdh 2024-02-21 (수) 08:23 6 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니당!
Prev  Next  List