• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Reviews of 2 nose surgery clinics in Daegu ㅇㅅ, ㅇㅇㅈ

고민만오조오억번 2023-11-20 (월) 15:33 9 Months ago 2279

I wrote it in another community, but I still left it in Seongyesa 1. There are a lot of people in the director, but I made a reservation in advance and went in earlier than expected after waiting for 10 minutes. As rumored, there are a lot of middle-aged people. The teachers at the reception desk are kind. If you show me the ppt material and explain everything. I took out my iPad and took notes, but I was scolded to listen to the explanation and take notes. No, how do I know when you talk so quickly? I have to take notes.. I have to go prepared to be scolded by the doctor.. It's not unfriendly, but I think people who are familiar with doctors in Gyeongsang Province will be okay. Haha, nose bridge silicone + incision + ear cartilage 2.8 million won, credit card 3.08 million won, if you need a nose bridge, you need an additional surgery of 400,000 won and 5 visits.   Above all, I consult with the counseling director. Do you know Suupa Rosalin? (They resemble each other) I don't even want to listen to this kind of dynamic eyes + unkindness + lack of sincerity , so I feel like I may suddenly lose interest in things because of the counseling director.. ---------------- ---------------------------- 2. (Former) ㄹㄷㅅ Hospital> ㅂㅈㅅ Clinic, ㅂㅈㅅ Director I didn’t go here because... for something. ......There was no information......I just didn't go..... I searched a little harder and some of the information seemed a little different...^^  -- --------------------------- 3. I went to ㅇㅇㅈ but there wasn’t a single person there. I asked if I was there by mistake, and the director said he was in surgery, so he only took reservations, so there was no one there... I already knew that this place was expensive, and anyway, the price range I was thinking of was in the 300s, so I thought about that and went there. It's also available in Bobby Talk, but based on Bobby Talk. It is said to be 3.3 million for the bridge of the nose and the tip of the nose, but it was the same when I consulted . If the doctor is from Gyeongsang Province, he would know. He is not unfriendly, but just blunt with pride.. ㅇㅅ is if the doctor explained this and that first, then ㅇㅇㅈ is customized to the patient . I want to? okay? And what else are you curious about? This is the trend hahaha. I was cracking up on my iPad and asked why I had been using it so much. He told me to write it for him and he wrote it on my iPad himself. Silicone bridge of the nose + nasal septum + tip of the nose (ear cartilage) + if there is no ear cartilage, donor rib (no additional cost) 300 cash , Card 330, 3 visits required after surgery. The counseling director was not friendly with a capitalist smile, but he seemed like a bright person and kind, so I was able to ask questions comfortably. I ended up setting a date with ㅇㅇㅈ.... It was scary....

Comment 6
포루룽 2023-11-27 (월) 11:16 9 Months ago Address
Thank you for your review~

고민만오조오억번 Writer 2023-11-27 (월) 11:26 9 Months ago Address
Daegu Yesa, just happy to see you?! I hope your surgery goes well :)
ppp00 2023-11-29 (수) 00:33 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
wldnjs6338 2023-12-12 (화) 05:14 9 Months ago Address
Wow, I'm going to have surgery soon too. Did the surgery go well?? Are you satisfied with the results?? Could you please send me a photo of the results via message????
코를모시고사네아주 2024-03-16 (토) 23:15 6 Months ago Address
Thank you for the surgery review!!!!
라이온즈즈 2024-08-06 (화) 21:35 1 Months ago Address
후기부탁해욥
Prev  Next  List