Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Autologous rhinoplasty (+ Gore-Tex removal)

쭈라랄 2023-11-17 (금) 16:50 8 Months ago 1114
Gentleman ㄹㅅㅌ I made a reservation deposit. It's been 10 years since the surgery. The droopy tip of my nose is a problem, but the fact that it's tilted to one side is not a common symptom... ㅜㅜ It's a private hospital, but I didn't feel like it looked shabby or shabby, and the doctor was the best at talking to me out of all the places I've been to. I chose it because it worked well and went in the direction I wanted. Actually, the facilities and hospital system are the disadvantages of private hospitals, but since there were no shortcomings in these areas, I thought there was no reason to worry about choosing! Above all, the shape of the columella and tip of the nose was closest to what I wanted. I had other things to do, so I wondered what I would do if the date didn't match, but I was so glad that there was a day that was available . No, but I hope everything goes well without any problems. Other than this place, I have been to ㅅㅇ, ㅈㅇ, ㅁㅇㄷ, ㅍㄹㅇㅂ. I originally had reservations for two more places, but I canceled my reservations at two places.
Written by
App

Comment 6
나의삶 2023-11-17 (금) 18:58 8 Months ago Address
실리콘도 쓰는거야? 아님 자가늑만? 나도 거기서했거든 구축와서 한거여가지고 실리콘은 빼고 코끝만 자가늑으로..

쭈라랄 Writer 2023-11-30 (목) 18:45 8 Months ago Address
실리콘 자가늑 둘다 썼어!!
LUCKYB 2023-11-25 (토) 15:11 8 Months ago Address
고어텍스 부작용 심한가요? ㄱㅇ 성형외과에서 할려했는데 원장님이 30년동안 이재료썼고 문제없었다고 하셨는디 ㅠㅠ

쭈라랄 Writer 2023-11-30 (목) 18:46 8 Months ago Address
꼭 고어텍스라서 부작용이 심하고 그런건 아닌데 이게 제거를 하기가 엄청 까다롭대요 자가조직이랑 유착이 되서요 근데 전 모양땜에 어쩔수 없이 재수술을 해야하니.. 걱정이 컸던거죠ㅜㅜㅎ
크경훈크 2024-02-18 (일) 22:33 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쭈라랄 Writer 2024-02-20 (화) 13:00 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List