• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Forehead lift ㅌㅇㄹ

행운트리 2023-11-16 (목) 16:25 10 Months ago 2146
I wrote this on another bulletin board and rewrote it. If you need information, check it out. I'm in my late 30s, and the fine wrinkles on my forehead are getting worse, so I got Botox filler, but my eyes became smaller and more ugly, so I forced myself to move my eyebrows more to make the filler fall out quickly. I only went to a consultation for double eyelid surgery, but the space between my eyes was narrow. They said it wasn't recommended and that it had limitations due to sunken eyes, so I gave up... When I saw that it was called forehead lift, I thought it was the perfect forehead lift, so I went to the famous ㅌㅇㄹ first. I took a lot of pictures and consulted with the manager. I didn't have eyelid fat, so I recommended fat grafting photos . The director showed me a lot and was very kind. The director looked at pictures rather than my face and consulted most of the consultation. He helped me raise my eyebrows a few times and said that my eyebrows were raised out of habit, so if I raised them, the proportions would be better. Since they were asymmetric, I would raise them at 4.5 and 5. He answered my questions well. They did it for me, but they didn't really recommend it, and it felt like they were giving the customer a choice by telling them to report on the progress after the fat grafting surgery. There were no event reviews and it was a scouting system, so I wanted to do it here, but I wanted to be a bit cautious, so I was looking into it. There weren't many reviews from people who did it at ㅌㅇㄹ, so I was worried and left a review. Maybe it's because I didn't do the event... Anyway, I have to do it sometime in December, but I'm worried...

Comment 13
팀슈슈 2023-11-16 (목) 17:15 10 Months ago Address
ㄱㅅㄱㅅ It’s more photo-oriented than I thought.

행운트리 Writer 2023-11-17 (금) 10:32 10 Months ago Address
He showed me a lot of before and after photos and took 6 photos with the headband on. I consulted with him on that.. a photo of my face.. It was embarrassing and funny, but even when he was talking, he looked at the photos without looking at my eyes.
행썬 2023-11-17 (금) 21:22 10 Months ago Address
I had a forehead lift reduction today, and the director was really great. It's only the first day, but it seems to have gone really well~^^

행썬 2023-11-17 (금) 21:23 10 Months ago Address
I'm at another hospital~~^^

행운트리 Writer 2023-11-18 (토) 14:39 10 Months ago Address
Please tell me where it was done
프래니이 2023-11-18 (토) 02:04 10 Months ago Address
That's right, when you consult here, please look at the picture rather than my face to explain.

행운트리 Writer 2023-11-18 (토) 14:40 10 Months ago Address
Haha, I was wondering what was going on because you couldn't see my face. But did my forehead lift here? Haha

프래니이 2023-11-18 (토) 17:21 10 Months ago Address
No, I'm worried because it's too expensive ㅠㅠ

행운트리 Writer 2023-11-19 (일) 12:52 10 Months ago Address
Ah... I'm also thinking about that reason, but I think I'll just do it here.
로규 2023-12-09 (토) 10:46 9 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about getting a forehead lift. Where is the hospital? A full incision is a bit scary, but looking at the side effects of Endotine, that's scary too.
hmnana 2024-01-20 (토) 00:59 8 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
갸자 2024-04-07 (일) 23:42 5 Months ago Address
Did you have surgery at ㅌㅇㄹ?? I wonder if it went well
기미나 2024-09-01 (일) 12:49 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List