• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I went crazy for eye surgery!

이현으 2023-11-14 (화) 18:38 10 Months ago 1692
I went to counseling because I wanted to dual wield! I want to make it flashy even if it's a little obvious, so of course I don't like sausage eyes either. I wanted to do everything I could that looked pretty and had an effect. 1. TS – Director ㅇㅅㅊ (there was a bit of a wait, I think I waited for over 30 minutes) -Diagnosis He said it would be possible to go with a non-incision method..?? Since my eyes are a little asymmetrical, I went for eye correction and corrected the pair of eyes. You talk so fast that there is no detailed explanation.. He asked me to tell him everything I can do, so he said he would rather go to Altim and said it would be possible. -Follow-up management Unlimited swelling laser treatment for one month < I was surprised because it was unlimited. -as 1 year -cctv O / Acquaintances can come and watch in real time There was KakaoTalk information, but they only sent a summary of the surgery price and there was no separate reservation information. During the director’s last consultation, he didn’t specifically explain the surgical method in detail. 2. Olo – Director Ssssssssssssssssssssss (wait 15 minutes maximum?) -Diagnosis Incision recommendation, eye correction, everything seems possible considering the space, but I'm not the type to pursue excessive things. He said it would be okay if he did it now. If he were to talk about his standards, he said it would be okay to just do a top slit and a back bottom slit. -Follow-up management Bruise laser, swelling laser, scar injection, scar laser -as 3 years -cctv O The introduction of the pros and cons of the surgical procedure or method was clear and detailed. It was nice that he professionally talked about the structure and texture of my eyes while looking at the photos taken. In particular, the director spoke in detail about the surgical method I was going to undergo, and it felt like he was professional, so I was impressed. I am leaning towards the second hospital, but I'm thinking about going more! Note Note>

Comment 8
gabnini 2023-11-14 (화) 21:47 10 Months ago Address
더 다녀보는거 추천해!! 다섯개는 다녀보는게 좋을것같아!

이현으 Writer 2023-11-16 (목) 18:15 10 Months ago Address
혹시 추천해줄 병원있나 ?!
닷지차저 2023-11-14 (화) 23:25 10 Months ago Address
많이 다녀볼수록 더 헷갈리는 부분도 있긴한데
그래도 발품 많이 팔아보는 게 좋을 거 같아

이현으 Writer 2023-11-16 (목) 18:16 10 Months ago Address
그치 헷갈릴까봐.. 그래도 응응 나도 더 다녀볼까해
잔잔히 2023-11-18 (토) 19:15 10 Months ago Address
저 병원들은 어떻게 하다가 고르게 된거양?!