• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Apgujeong ㄷㅅㅎ Leave a review of your breasts

네모제모 2023-11-14 (화) 14:51 7 Months ago 592
I had been thinking about where to get breast surgery for quite some time, but I was most curious about the last consultation I received, ㄷㅅㅎ, and I liked the reviews, so I decided on the last consultation course. I was debating between Dr. Jae-Woo Kim and Dr. Jae-Jin Ok, but I received consultation from Dr. Jae-Jin Ok. He has a long experience. So I liked that part, and even though she was confident about breast augmentation , I felt reassured that I could trust her and leave it to her. She didn't pressure me into choosing just one type of implant. I personally had a lot of questions, but she kindly answered each and every one of them and gave me quite a bit of information about the surgery method. I liked it because they did it in detail ! In conclusion, I decided to have the surgery here, but there was no pressure to make a same-day reservation, and the overall friendly atmosphere. I knew that the director had a lot of experience with reoperations, so I trusted the director and decided to have the surgery at ㄷㅅㅎ. The surgery went well, so I left a review of the surgery. I hope the day comes too :)

Comment 1
joysong35 2023-11-27 (월) 23:29 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review!!
Prev  Next  List