• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of simultaneous contour and nose surgery ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅇㅇㄹㅁ

릴리전 2023-11-14 (화) 11:51 7 Months ago 1146
ㅇㅇㄹㅁ The outline teacher explained it in great detail. The cheekbones, jawbone, and front line are all developed, so they say it will have great results. It is said that while shaving the cheekbones, the protruding eyebrow bone can also be shaved. He gave me a very reliable and detailed explanation. He even cut it in 3D and talked about where to put it. However, I don't think it took even 30 seconds for Dr. Koh to come and consult with me. I'm going to put it here, I'm going to post it here. Is this what you want? ok. end. Without even having to ask a question, he left after criticizing his appearance; But when I looked for this person, I heard that he was a good person, so I was told that there would be a freeze on the surgery fee if I placed a reservation deposit for nuclear surgery , but I was really worried because of Dr. Koh. The waiting time was scary . The director was kind, but he seemed very busy. Dr. Gowri is very silent.... It feels similar to Dr. Koh seen above. He doesn't say anything at all. How will the surgery be done, how will he hit, etc..... It's frustrating, but the director says he's still good at it. I was worried. Here again, the director of the nose explained it well... It seems like this is what you want, so we will proceed in this way, etc. In the end, it was a real consultation. Haha... If you like the outline, you can get the nose. If you like the nose, let's do the contouring... Anyway... ㅇㅇㅂ is good in terms of facilities, but ㅇㅇㄹㅁ is not that reliable either. Patients keep coming and going.

Comment 7
쿵치박치쿵 2023-11-14 (화) 13:56 7 Months ago Address
정보 고마워 ㅜ
지냉 2023-11-15 (수) 00:02 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

릴리전 Writer 2023-11-25 (토) 21:25 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쭈뎅이 2023-11-15 (수) 17:40 7 Months ago Address
윤곽은 저도 관심 많았는데 정보감사해요~
윤실비아 2023-11-16 (목) 16:27 7 Months ago Address
윤곽하면 회복기간 얼마나 될려나요?
토마토욤욤 2023-11-19 (일) 23:23 7 Months ago Address