Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Sonpum’s nth year has finally come to fruition (with a little bit of eye improvement too)

darong 2023-07-28 (금) 12:06 1 Years ago 2823
Since I was young, I had a complex about my nose, so I really, really wanted to get a nose job. Even when I had eye surgery, I was looking forward to a nose surgery for a long time to the point where I considered getting a nose job a few years later and even had the epicanthoplasty torn just a little. After selling handmade products occasionally for 1-2 years, I recently got 4- I searched really hard for 5 months and finally went to 2 of the 8 places on the list! I would say it's the 1st day of footwork. First of all, my nose is short, boxy, upturned, no columella (it's all in), the skin is a little thick, the nostrils are wide (the nostrils are small?), the bridge of the nose is a little bit, but the tip of the nose is falling and the columella is small. The top priority was correcting the double nose and removing the columella, which is a nose that looks low and has no three-dimensional effect, and the wannabe line is straight and close to a straight line (Karina, Min Hyo-rin, Lee Hyo-ri, Shin Se-kyung). I want to make the tip of the nose pointy and round , but it's literally just a wannabe and my nose is There is no guarantee or expectation that you will come out with a nose like that. I want the feeling of sleeping well, but I heard that a puffy nose can be corrected by going to sleep or sleeping, so I made a list mainly of hospitals that provide fancy noses. The list is good and has 2 or 3 directors. For large hospitals, I searched for each director's line drawing style and reviews and filtered them as much as possible to select about 8. The list is ㅇㅂㄹ, ㄷㄴ, ㅂㄴㄴ, ㄹㅂㄹ (ㅇㅅㅇ), ㅇㅇ (ㅇㅁ), ㄴㅇㄷ, ㅁ. ㅇㄷ(ㅇㄱㅇ), ㅍㄹㅇㅂ parentheses I tried calling all the doctors who had a long wait for consultations, but I only went to two hospitals that were available for consultations on a date that I could go up to, except for all the places that had backlogs. I plan to go to three hospitals in two next week. The ones with a long wait will probably be turned around before then. If there is a place I am not sure about, I will not go around and make a reservation. In addition, I will have 2 first incisions for my eyes in the region, epicanthoplasty, epicanthoplasty, and eye correction. One eye will be released within a year, and I will receive free as at the same hospital through minimal incision for 2 years. My eye on the same side of the eye was loose again, so I also received eye consultation. I was worried about getting an eye opening, and it doesn't matter if I don't do it. The line is in-out (semi-out is a wannabe line, but semi-out doesn't suit my face). I like the line, but it's loose, so I can raise it by 1 point and do it again. I was thinking of repeating the line as is, but my current eyes tend to have a little bit of fat on the eyelids, and the eyes that are good for cleft openings are naturally a bit long and the corners of the eyes are lowered. The epicanthoplasty was done because it was only a small gap, so it's all glued together, and if you put on makeup or eyelashes for the one eye that was loose, it will be redone again. It happens, but when I take off my makeup or wake up, several lines appear and my eyes are loose. I went to ㅁㅇㄷ and ㄴㅇㄷ for foot surgery. First of all, I only sold hand products before going, and my estimated estimate was 3-4 silicone, nasal septum extension, ear cartilage, or donor ribs. There is a bit, but my nostrils are small, so I have no intention of reducing the size of my nostrils . He cut me to ask. Silicone 3.5 has a lot of nasal septum material, but you have to open it to find out if it is strong or not, so I opened it and suggested using ear cartilage or donor ribs. The hooked beak was really a little bit, so I recommended trimming it and reducing the nostril. However, this director said he had the style of recommending a narrowing of the nose. . A wannabe nose is one where the tip of the nose is rounded out like ㅇㅂㄹ. I was worried that if I plucked it out in a flashy way due to box nose correction, the tip of the nose would become sharp, so I said that even if I wanted to make my nose pointy, it would be difficult. First, I did the surgery without the nostril, and then I did the surgery without the nostril because I could just do the nostril separately. If you wish to do so after seeing the progress, the consultation will be completed by adding a nasal extension. You can watch CCTV, and I don't know if you can watch it all in full. You can't watch CCTV for more than an hour, so they skip it and show it. AS is free if there is an inflammation problem within a year, and if you are dissatisfied with the beauty, the material cost, anesthesia fee, and VAT are separate. There was a Citi fee, but the estimate was what I wanted except for the nose bridge. A reservation deposit was recommended, but they did not go beyond the recommended amount. The cost was 400 ~ late 400s, so I suggested that the eyes be cut along the same line and made an incision, and they said it was okay to do it together or separately. If separate, I asked how long I should leave between nose surgery and eye surgery, and they said it wouldn't matter if it was 2 weeks after nose surgery. They didn't ask me about eye costs . They give it to you and change it. Consultation time is about 1 hour (I see in many reviews that some people say the consultation time is short). They suggest using 2.5~3 silicone with 3mm trimmed. If there is a lot of septal material, they seem to want to use self-made material rather than rib ribs. They don't talk about ribs, just ear cartilage. He asked me to use it. He said there was a lot of material in the nasal septum. You could try touching the columella yourself to see if the septum was strong or not. According to the city data, it was slightly bent, but it was said that only 1-2 out of 10 people do not have a curved 11-shaped septum. This degree of bending is average and the septum material is more common than others. I was so touched that I wanted to stop the consultation and go. He worked really hard and looked at the overall balance of my face. He looked at my nose line and said that I have some cheekbones on the front and sides, but the lines that fall down to my forehead and chin are harmonious so they don't stand out . In the director's opinion, it's not a very protruding or upturned nose, and the bridge of my nose looks flat and wide because the columella is well inside. Since my nose is short, I need to raise the height by lowering the tip of my nose. He suggested lowering the tip and columella first, then sharpening the beak and raising the bridge of my nose. He gave passionate advice by taking his hand and pressing down on his columella. He said that even if it was not his own, the flat pressure on his nose would have dramatic results even if it was done at another hospital. He said that there is no need to open the eyes as they are easily opened. If you really want to open the eyes, it would be better to do a posterior opening instead of a bottom opening, but he said that it would be better not to do it. For the eyes, he suggested that I raise the eyes by 1 point to buried, or keep the current line as is. Question I didn't have to ask any questions because he told me everything I was curious about before I even started. The director didn't ask for a reservation fee or recommend anything. I appealed that the director made it mandatory to remove splints and remove stitches the day after surgery, except for the day after surgery. There is no CT fee . I was able to see it. The director told me everything before I asked, so I didn't have to ask any questions. It was expensive for a cartilage-only procedure in the first treatment. I received an estimate in the mid-400s and low 200s for eyes. First of all, I've only been to two places, but I was satisfied with the consultation and came out next month. I plan to go to 3-4 places according to the schedule. They say that I always think about having my nose opened twice or three times. Of course, I am also thinking of reoperation, but as long as there are no major problems, I am not greedy and plan to just buy it. I have seen a lot of good reviews and bad reviews while selling handmade products, and many people's opinions. I've heard that, but in the end, the choice is yours, so I think a lot during consultations and try to make a careful decision. It's a surgery I've been waiting for for a really long time, so I don't want to rush it . I'm writing this in the hopes that it will be of some help to everyone who is not a bokcoin person who is planning to have nose surgery like me! ! I'll post another review when I get my hands on it next month! If there are any inconveniences or problems, please let me know via comment and I will fix it. It's raining a lot and it's hot and humid, so good luck to all of you who are wandering around!! + The way I found out about the hospital was through a consultation call, and they told me that all hospitals in Balpoompan were Seongyesa hospitals.
Written by
App

Comment 22
희희야 2023-07-28 (금) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
진짜 정성발품이다 ㅎㅎ 정보 참고할게
비야그만와 2023-07-28 (금) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
정보 땡큐양 ㅎㅎ
워니양 2023-07-28 (금) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마웡
jajayo 2023-07-28 (금) 16:09 1 Years ago Address
정성글 정독해썽 ㅎㅎㅎ
초코송송 2023-07-29 (토) 23:35 1 Years ago Address