• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 5 places

나나뽀뽀 2023-11-08 (수) 15:06 9 Months ago 3098
Reviews of 5 consultations I went to. Even though there are some that finished sooner than I expected, they still take a lot of time.. Common opinion: Protruding eyes/asymmetry/in-outline recommended/can be buried/slit non-recommended Skin is thin but sagging 1. ㅈㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery (drinks provided/ Reservation fee for reservation consultation x) I was the only one to receive consultation from a female director, and even though I went early in the morning, the wait was a bit long. Among the hospitals I've been to, this was the largest! During the consultation with the counseling director, I was recommended fat relocation under the eyes, and other than that, the director said that it was possible to just buried it, that it was a cleft, and that I didn't need any eye correction , just a clean double eyelid! I said asymmetry was unavoidable and that I wanted gentle eyes, but they told me that it would inevitably give me a cat look and that they couldn't get rid of anything sharp. The consultation was good and the details of the surgery were good, but my eyes with the lines made were just plain ordinary. But when I looked at it all, this was the best one for the first time. I think it was.. There was no pressure to make a reservation or additional surgery, and it was just a recommendation for fat relocation under the eyes , but it was much more expensive than double sutures.. There was a consultation with the director in the meantime, but the wait for the consultation with the director was close to 50 minutes in total, but the actual time I saw it was about 10 minutes, so it's not like it was done roughly. It seems like I went without thinking too much! A / S 1 year stitch removal required I said he looked a lot like a nuisance, but he quickly stopped talking. If you say something in a nice way, he will accept your opinion well. He said something and then changed his words, so I guess he didn't seem professional for no reason..? They didn't recommend any additional procedures or surgeries here, and they told me it was an event price and it was the cheapest! Are you anxious to see if it can be done this cheaply?? Burial is possible, but the incision is better here, and since the incision is a bit rough, he said he would do a good job with natural adhesion. But as expected, the line drawing didn't come out perfectly. Anyway, it's because I don't have many questions, but the director and the director were very clean and the consultation was completed very quickly . I need the stitches removed x A/S 1 year 3. ㅇㅍ Plastic Surgery (reservation fee 10,000 won - included in the surgical fee) Contrary to the director's words that scared me that I would have to wait a long time because it overlapped with the surgery time, the meeting was completed quickly and the director took pictures and said that he had made a good decision about the eye surgery haha. .. I don't know what they mean by saying I can't speak empty words or what they mean by adding more, but I felt strange for a moment haha. Since this is also the first time to recommend fat relocation under the eyes, it doesn't mean you have to do it now, but to do it later. During the consultation, the director said that this is the only place where eye training is needed. He said I didn't have to because I didn't feel like it. In my eyes, the incision was better, but he said it was possible to bury it. It's the only thing other than dual-wielding that requires an extra, but he didn't charge a lot of money and seemed to want to make a reservation today as much as possible. He said he'd give me a refund, but I'm not sure if it's because of performance. I don't know, but it feels like they want to get the most patient... But it's not like they're forcing it, and this place doesn't have any line marks, and it's the only place that has eye bridges , so I think it's the worst place. ㅜ 4. The director of ㄴㅇㄷ Plastic Surgery (reservation fee x) is the youngest. Everyone , from the counselor to the director, was very friendly, talking a lot about my nails and my belongings. He told me that he was undergoing surgery, and told me about the condition of the patient who had recovered and finished the surgery. I saw several patients who had other surgeries come and see people who made reservations, so I gained trust, but it didn't last that long. It was hard to wait.. And I took the most dark picture just after the consultation. I really thought I should just be reborn. But since the manager and the director both said that the change would be big, I guess it was for no reason. I was a bit disappointed haha. He said my eyes weren't originally small but were covered by sagging skin, so he didn't think there was a need for a high line. He said I had no choice but to go low with the buried line anyway. He said that if I liked the holding line, I could just bury it. I wanted to make the incision higher. He said I had to do it, and since it was asymmetrical, the right eye protrudes lower than the left, so I wondered if an incision should be made . Even so, the change is weak in my eyes . Of course, the size is much larger.. but I don't know if the eyes are pretty.. ㅠㅠ Here's the only incision and non-incision amount I heard that it seems like all private hospitals have this price, and incisions are much more expensive. Burial doesn't require stitch removal and has the same 1-year after-sales service . It has CCTV, an operating room and recovery room, and it's the only one that shows, so my heart is the most... incision. I think I should go with the expectation that there will be a change if I go to Line, but I'm not sure if this is right... 5. Semin Plastic Surgery (reservation fee 10,000 won) I wrote about where I was going before, and it's not a place worth curious about, but I keep asking so I'll reveal it; I made sure to read other reviews along the way... It was a hospital that didn't advertise at all, so I was really surprised that I came for the first time . It was a hospital where I was full of confidence, but the director was the oldest... I was trusting, but at the same time, I was somewhat uneasy. I was buried, so I had to wait 5 years. They recommended it to me because they said it would never heal and had 5 years of after-sales service. They asked me if I was interested in other surgeries, so I received a consultation for the nose as well, but I was told that there was no need to correct the eyes or nose with excessive surgery, so I just needed to go with the basics. Silicone + ear cartilage surgery without opening. You can do it. When I consult with the director later, the director says that there will be no inflammation, no swelling, and almost no bruising, and that he guarantees his skills. He said that buried stitches need to be removed , but if you don't like them, you can remove them right away and it's fine. But he uses local anesthesia without sedation. Shouting... I was a little scared of this too. They said there was no need for eye correction, and they didn't recommend any other surgery other than what I said. As for the nose, I still don't have the correct line, so unless I've made up my mind, the director recommended using filler, and the filler is placed very well. Since it is a hospital that operates through word of mouth , they seem to have the highest level of pride in their skills and they seem to be able to provide safe services... They say they can get the line you want just by burying them here , so bring a bunch of pictures and ask them to hold it again until you get the line you want haha. They have a long career. As trustworthy as it is, I also like the fact that he is older. I made an appointment at another hospital just to work hard and keep my nose together, but they told me to come back in December or January... I don't think they will do it at the existing consulting hospital. ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ ㄹㅂㄹ I have it in two places, but I really don’t know where to do it ㅠㅠ It will change a lot if I just look at it, right?? It would be nice to become prettier... Is there a place that can tell me who my face will look like? Haha. I also want to go to a place that offers virtual plastic surgery for a consultation, but if you know of a place, please tell me.

Comment 22
카멕스 2023-11-08 (수) 15:21 9 Months ago Address
오 완전 상세하다
장난꿀이 2023-11-09 (목) 15:39 9 Months ago Address
눈성형도 가상성형 되는 곳이 있어?? ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ는 한번 가보고 싶긴하다 하도 언급 많길래

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-11-09 (목) 15:45 9 Months ago Address
아 눈은안돼..? 다 되는줄알았어 ㅎㅎ  코도 같이 상담받을거긴한데 확실하지않아도 대략적으로 그런 느낌이라도 보고싶은데..그냥 라인 잡아봐주는거보다 실로 꼬매고 하면 타고난 거에서 그래도 좀 벗어날 다른 라인도 만들수있는거아닌가..ㅜ
하이시리 2023-11-10 (금) 00:30 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-11-10 (금) 00:41 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
illilllill 2023-11-17 (금) 18:01 8 Months ago Address
정보 고마워 잘 읽어봤어 근데 ㅅㅁ 성형외과 찾아봐도 모르겠어서 혹시 병원 이름 좀 알려줄 수 있을까?

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-11-18 (토) 01:13 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

illilllill 2023-11-18 (토) 09:34 8 Months ago Address
아 그렇구나ㅠ 알려줘서 고마워!!
밥세공기 2023-11-18 (토) 01:05 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-11-18 (토) 01:13 8 Months ago Address
아니야 서울이야

밥세공기 2023-11-18 (토) 01:22 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
빵빠레맛초코 2023-11-22 (수) 00:02 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
화현이 2023-12-09 (토) 00:45 8 Months ago Address
나도 ㅅㅁ 어딘지 궁금한데 혹시 을려줄 수 있어?
바니바니바니당 2023-12-17 (일) 21:06 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
미로롱 2023-12-25 (월) 22:01 7 Months ago Address
우와 ㅈㅇㅋㅇ 상담후기 올라온거 처음봐 나 거기서 했거든! 뭔가 반갑다

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-12-25 (월) 22:03 7 Months ago Address
어때? 만족해? 나 코도 걍 같이하려고 저기는 일단 안하는쪽으로했는데..

미로롱 2023-12-25 (월) 22:09 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

나나뽀뽀 Writer 2023-12-25 (월) 22:13 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

미로롱 2023-12-25 (월) 22:17 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

푸린321 2024-01-15 (월) 03:22 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

미로롱 2024-01-16 (화) 16:57 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
너구리김밥 2023-12-31 (일) 17:14 7 Months ago Address
와 진짜 자세하다 고마워