• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Under-eye area ㅇㅂㅈ, ㅅㅅㅇ, ㅌㅇㅍ review

미꼬야루 2023-11-06 (월) 17:20 10 Months ago 3700
Object There is not a lot of fat under the eyes, but there is a limitation in filling the furrow. Since there is no fat in the front cheeks under the eyes, it is recommended to do fat grafting as well. Remove the entire inner thigh and inject it with an injection. After the first treatment, see the engraftment rate a month later. The second treatment is stored for 3 months. Decide whether to add the area under the eyes. A slit was made inside, and since it was a melting thread, the surgery was performed a month later with a local anesthetic injection under sedation. If you use two together, it lasts for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. The area under the eyes is severe. The effect seems to be very good. Micro-fat grafting is recommended to improve the dark appearance of the front cheeks, which are flat and have a combination of Indian band and muscle + pigment. The second time is stored for 2 months. You have to come to have the thigh stitches removed in about 7 weeks . He speaks very confidently.. If you do both together, it will take about 40 minutes, if you just reposition it, it will take 20 minutes . If you do it together, they will take it out. Consult a doctor T.O.P. effect cheek type: There is not a lot of fat under the eyes, but it fills the sulcus. Since there is no fat in the front cheeks under the eyes, fat grafting is also recommended . Fat is removed from the belly button area and transplanted. Stitches are administered for 7 days to manage swelling. Free swelling injection service takes place under sedation for 1 hour to 1.5 hours. If the nasolabial folds are saggy, thread lifting is recommended.
Written by
App

Comment 9
부도리꼬 2023-11-08 (수) 16:55 9 Months ago Address
Is there a place you like? I really enjoyed the review of the object!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
dldo 2023-11-09 (목) 00:01 9 Months ago Address
By any chance, the price has already gone up!!
내눈눈밑지방재배치 2023-11-15 (수) 22:55 9 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about this. After the consultation, was there a place you were attracted to? I'm really worried because there are a lot of reviews of recurrence in ㅅㅌㅌ and people say the post-surgery treatment wasn't very good.
성윤사 2023-11-19 (일) 19:14 9 Months ago Address
thank you for sharing
이팰 2023-12-18 (월) 08:32 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review
Patsyoonie 2024-01-15 (월) 00:19 7 Months ago Address
Objet Shinsael I have a consultation reservation for tomorrow, but I’m curious where the surgery was done~
와이키키바다 2024-04-25 (목) 07:44 4 Months ago Address
Do you store the fat and then look at the progress and decide whether to add more? I'm looking for information right now, but I don't know what to do.
초코버터링 2024-07-27 (토) 15:52 1 Months ago Address
어디서했어?? 나도 관심있는 곳들이라
비비디바 2024-09-10 (화) 20:16 1 Days ago Address
나 신사엘에서 했는데 제발 신사엘ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ
진짜 신사엘이야..
근데 신사엘에서 하더라도 티오피는...아님...제발ㄴㄴ....
지인 ㅌㅇㅍ에서 하다 개망함
Prev  Next  List