Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

11 rhinoplasty reviews (ㅁㅇㄷ / ㅁㅎ / ㅋㅂㅈ / ㅂ / ㅁ / ㅈㅇㅈㅇ / ㅂㄹㅋ / ㅊㄷㅊ / ㅂㄷㄴ / ㄱㅅ / ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ)

호랑이의시선 2023-05-16 (화) 17:49 1 Years ago 14603
My problem - A straight nose based on the front (a nose that should not be reduced and cartilage tied) - A double nose based on the front (round and blunt) - Bones and cartilage are thick - A slightly hooked nose and a blunt tip based on the side Desired surgery method - Only the hooked nose is shaved and no implants are used for the nose bridge - Donor cost Absolutely X - Silicone Absolutely Written based on hospitals that do not do this 1. ㅁㅇㄷ (Maㅇㄷ) -Availability to view CCTV: O If you fill out the consent form, you can view it in the counseling room on the day of treatment -a/s period: 1 year -CT shooting: O (photo O) -Price: 350 ( donor rib _ _ +if not donor rib) + ear cartilage + double nose correction + hooked beak + nostril lowering + functional nose + osteotomy In the case, the triangular nostrils are exposed on the side like a pig's nose = Lowering the nostrils is essential. I erect a pillar with the nasal septum and raise the tip of the nose with ear cartilage, but my nasal septum is not large and may be bent, so after opening the nose during same-day surgery, it is possible to use donated costal cartilage in the condition report. Using the donor rib as a pillar rather than the bridge of the nose The nasal septum is not large and it is not a surgery to raise the bridge of the nose, so it is not a big change , but it is naturally corrected by shaving the curved nose to expect a naturally thinner nose 2. ㅁㅎ (Mihe) -cctv Availability for viewing : _ 220 (own expense) + 105 (80% refund of actual cost) 241 = 220 + 21 - Method: Nasal septum (+donor rib recommendation) + ear cartilage + double nose correction + beak + nostril lowering + functional nose + osteotomy 'You already know this much, right?' I felt like I was dealing with a kindergartener, but like in painting class, he drew a picture of my nose with a pencil. While touching my nose, he said that there are three causes of a puffy nose : 1. When there is a lot of fat under the nose 2. When the nose skin is thick Case (difficult surgery) 3. When the cartilage under the nose is thick and curved I thought I was 1+2. When I asked what I didn't like about my nose and came here, I also wanted to have some fat removed from my nose, so he touched it and said I had bone and bone in my nose. He said that it is a case of developed cartilage. In this case, correction of the nose becomes easier the higher you raise it, but since I don't have implants, I can't do that because if I raise the nose too high, I check the cooking line by picking it up with a cotton swab. The problem for me is that my bones are thick (whole bones). ?) The nose is not big, but looks thick overall, and the cartilage underneath has also developed downward, making it look like a protruding mouth. They say this will get better if corrected. They say it looks like a dragon nose, and the bones are so developed that the method now is to use the collected nasal septum as a pillar and use the ear cartilage as a roof. Think about making a house out of it. Do you have any further questions after talking about this? When I told him that at the hospital where I had previously consulted that he had suggested using donated costal cartilage because my nasal septum size was average to below average, he said, as if revealing his true feelings, that it was true, and that he was just looking at the average Korean woman, so there was nothing he could do about using a non-prosthetic implant. It is said that it is difficult to raise the tip of the nose much because the pillar material is limited. Even if the bluntness can be corrected, it is difficult to raise the tip of the nose to the septum + As the dermis will naturally dissolve into the body later, it is my cartilage and has the least side effects. This can lower the tip of your nose There will be no osteotomy and the gap will be filled with ear dermis. 3. ㅋㅂㅈ (nose ㅂㅈ) -Availability to view CCTV: O Guardians can view the surgery in real time -a/s period: 3 years -CT shooting: O ( photo : 480 -> IF you leave 10 deposit and go 430 -> ★330★ 430 = 290~300 seconds (own expense) + 140 (80% actual cost refund) 330 = 290~300 seconds (own expense) + 28 - Method: Septal + Ear cartilage + Double nose correction + Hooked nose + Nostril lowering + Functional nose + Bone cutting In other words, does it feel like a hospital that also treats cataracts? The consultation was okay. He said it was true that my nasal septum was small. When I asked about costal cartilage, he said that this hospital does not use donated ribs (at this time, I had no intention of using autologous ribs, so I didn't ask). After feeling the nose and ear cartilage, he said he would use these and also do nose osteotomy. It was the first hospital I mentioned. It seemed like they put more emphasis on the overall shape of the nose rather than the tip of the nose. After looking at it for a while, they said that my nose was not low, but the bone was thick (same judgment as Miho), so no matter how well the tip and nostril were erected, if the bone was thick, it would look blunt, so I thought about cutting it. It was a part of coloring when doing shading, and they said that the bone produced during the osteotomy can be used as supplementary material in case of a nasal septum deficiency (did I hear that correctly...?) He talked a lot about the nostrils, and the only thing that stressed me out about my nose was the Yongko. Since I didn't understand the (nostril) problem after facing it squarely, he explained it to me step by step from the beginning. He said that ear cartilage is used to lower the nostrils. And there are a lot of pictures of patients in PPT. But if you show me all the faces, Since that didn't work, I made my own mosaic of the patient's face ... but it was really weird . Like that animation Coraline, they painted circles on the eyes. Hundreds of photos were all circled in black. Search for cases and show them. If you learn rhinoplasty with Photoshop and drawings elsewhere, here it feels like learning through examples. It seems as if you have seen dozens of similar noses. The cases shown are not just winter noses or Karina noses, but all of them are naturally thin and pretty, with a natural straight nose 4. ㅂ (ㅠ) ㅈㅈㅇ (Director without a base/the names of the two directors are almost similar) *It may be negative, but it is a fact based on experience -CCTV viewing availability: Partially possible (30 seconds at the beginning, middle, and end) -a/s period : 1 year - CT shooting : Ear cartilage + nose correction + hooked beak + artificial dermis Alloderm + nostril lowering + osteotomy O I almost wanted to leave a negative comment, but I barely held back. My first impression was that there were a lot of foreigners with brokers (no, it felt like more than 80% were foreigners. Why go as an exchange student? You can go here) Apply on the 1st floor and go up to the 4th floor. All 3 dermatology, dentistry, and plastic surgery clinics are together, and the building is all yours. They don't take CT scans. They don't take pictures. The nose consultation is on the 4th floor, but they said the wait would be too long and sent me upstairs, so I came here. I was a little embarrassed as I was sent into the fake breast room (...) I just went into the consultation room across from the 4th of the hospital, which is a hospital specializing in breast surgery, and waited, and the director came in . LOL When diagnosing the nose, it is done with an eraser attached to the back of a pencil. For the first time , it wasn't a cotton swab, it wasn't a hand, it wasn't a middle or high school student using a tail comb to draw a double line, but I wondered if he was touching someone else's nose here and there with a used pencil eraser. From then on, I just listened ^^ I can't watch it through the full CCTV footage, but I can do it for the first and last 30 seconds. Slightly shaving the beak and applying artificial dermis (Alloderm) between the tip of the nose. The nasal septum + ear cartilage for the tip of the nose. If the nasal septum is insufficient, a donor rib will be used . The director says he does not do surgery to reduce the columella (150 separately) . The director (with support) said he would do it and that he would make a separate reservation, but he informed me that the other director's surgery plan may be different from today's. He made the reservation, but I canceled it over the phone later  because I had no intention of doing it at this hospital. It was the first hospital that mentioned artificial dermis. I asked about this and that. Artificial dermis feels like it fills in the missing area (between the beak and the tip of the nose), but it has a better absorption rate than the original. If you give the coffee coupon to the first floor when you leave, they give you a free coffee. It's really delicious. It's a good coffee shop. There's still one left, so I'll use it if I go to Shinnonhyeon later. Geoim 5. ㅁ (ㅣ) - Whether CCTV can be viewed: ? -a/s period: ? -CT shooting : _ _ _ The director was also in the same mood. At first, I used Seongyesa in the route of visit, but no matter how much I looked, there was no mention of it on the Internet, so I tried to just say that I was recommended by an acquaintance and move on. However, he persistently asked for my name, so I had no choice but to tell him the truth about my brother's name, which I introduced. I felt that the surgical method was a little different from the current trends such as natural nose straight lines or cut lines that focused on removing hooked noses. I 'm not saying that's a problem, but it was completely different from the surgical method I was aiming for, so I thought it was a hospital specializing in hooked nose + arrow nose correction. I want the overall feel of my nose to become thinner and my double nose and curved nose to be corrected, but I also heard that there is a lot of word of mouth in the area of ​​hooked beaks. However, even if I came here through a recommendation from an acquaintance, I think it is unmannered for the doctor to keep mentioning that person. This part was disappointing ( However, considering the age range of the customer base , it is understandable) 6. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ (JaㅇJuㅇ) -Availability to view CCTV : ( _ _ _ _ _ _ He said that it would be okay to use non-implants. If you look at my nose, the bridge of my nose is not high, but the overall image is that I have a small face, so it would be better not to raise it to a height that matches that. When consulting about the tip of the nose, he drew a picture almost at the level of Da Vinci. After looking at and touching my nose, he diagnosed (1) that if you slightly shave the corner of my nose, it would not be completely smooth if I did not put silicone in place of the ㄱㅊ (2) he took a quick look at my nose and found that it was a nose with a small septum at least (ㄹㅇ is correct, ct. (How was it adjusted after taking the picture?) He said that I should use the donor ribs. The remaining septum is used to prevent a stuffy nose. (3) You mentioned the nasolabial angle several times. It is an angle formed by the tip of the nose and the lips, but the tip of my nose is a bit lower than a man's nose to begin with, so I raised the tip of my nose. As if he had mentioned this, he said that my nose has thick bones and a low tip, but the nostril is too small and looks blunt. So, he said that I should never have nostril reduction surgery. Compared to not having a CT scan or photo, the diagnosis was detailed and accurate, so it was not bad, but I donated. I was reluctant to use ribs, so I asked, “If I do surgery using the septum instead of this, will the tip of my nose be too low?” The methods that can be used other than donor ribs are (1) horse cartilage (ㄹㅇ horse) and (2) autologous ribs. This is my first surgery on a young friend. He said that he would stop even his own cousin. There is no event going on. 7. ㅂㄹㅋ (Chaㄹㅋ) - Whether CCTV can be viewed: O, (guardians can watch in real time) - a/s period: Infinite. .?...?? (Did I misunderstand?) -ct shooting: O (photo O) -Price: 580~480 -> ★259~359★ I can't remember the price of the feature (...) What's certain is cash -30 selfie provided -30 DC And from the amount received as a refund, When using autologous ribs, it was 359 without using it, and when using ear cartilage, it was 259. The calculation is clear - Method: autologous ribs (choose one between ear cartilage) + beak + nose tip correction + osteotomy The male director? I thought he was treating me lightly because I was young, so I was embarrassed haha... I was in a good condition, but the consultation was conducted with the director in a warmer atmosphere than I expected. It was a small septum for surgery, and it was opened on the same day, but it would be difficult if it was bent or smaller than expected. He recommended autologous ribs. He looked at the bridge of my nose before I told him about the cheekbones and recommended that it would be better to have surgery without implants first . However, I can't say that I am the type who pursues a natural look. During the virtual plastic surgery, the version using autologous ribs looked quite high. Reinforcing the bridge of the nose between the eyebrows. You may or may not put in artificial dermis... You may decide on this after the surgery day . Please note that there is no additional cost for artificial dermis. When talking with the consultation director, I also said that I had undergone a similar surgery using costal cartilage. She showed me that she had received it ... It was pretty, but I couldn't help but snap it... I was a little hesitant because it looked like plastic surgery, but the price was reasonable and overall it was okay, but when I thought about it later , I wondered if the price was too cheap for a self-made product. But I was also surprised because they said I could watch CCTV in real time. When I received the consultation, the operating room was empty, so the director showed me a little bit, but it was really more than I thought... uh... It felt eerie, like those provocative CCTV videos of plastic surgery operating rooms that are circulating on YouTube. I was confused for a moment, so I was confused. I didn't even want to become Karinako Winterco, but I wondered if I had to go this far (... CCTV was scary) 8. ㅊㄷㅊ (First ㄷㅊ) - Whether CCTV can be viewed: ) -a/s period: 1 year -CT shooting: O (photo O) -Price: 700 (nasal septum) ~ 900 (autologous rib) -> ★500 ~ 700★ 700=450+250 (80% refund of actual cost) 900 =450+250 (80% refund of actual cost)+250 (expected self-cost) 500=450+50 700=450+50+250 Cost of nose surgery 550 -> Can adjust up to 450 O Actual cost 250 (80-90% refund) -> He didn't say 50 self-reflection +250, but only said that the total cost when using self-repair is 900, including the refund of the actual cost later, so I just calculated it and it seems that 250 is added when using self-repair - Method: Self-repair ( or nasal septum ) + hooked beak + correction focusing on the tip of the nose + functional nose + osteotomy *He said it was close because he was 24. When asked about warping in relation to his own ribs, warping only occurs in extreme cases when more than 35(?) is collected to build up the bridge of the nose, and in cases where it is erected to create a pillar instead of the nasal septum, even if a lot of the warping is collected, it is 20. He said he didn't have to worry too much about warping because he only used about -25. When asked about ear cartilage, he said he didn't prefer making details with ear cartilage. He said he thought it was too soft to use as a nose material (✔️This is the director's personal opinion) Even when performing surgery only on the nasal septum , he said that the ear cartilage would be kept to a minimum and that pieces of the septum would be inserted into the part where the dermis builds up so that the tabi is not exposed. He explained it separately into two cases: using a septum and using an autologous rib. When I asked about the bridge of the nose, I said I wouldn't bother using silicone if I didn't want to. He said it was a height that could be used. During the virtual plastic surgery, he reiterated what he explained earlier. The consultation time was quite long and he was open to questions. He said that if the tip of the nose was raised , he would do @@@@?? to prevent the nostrils from pinching and looking like triangles. He explained it in medical terms (he didn't know what this was called in Korean, so he drew a picture to explain it). I think it was roughly equivalent to lowering the nostrils (since he said he was using cartilage). The virtual plastic surgery, the director's pursuit, and the photos after the plastic surgery were very my style, but the price was high. Even if you include the actual cost, I was a bit worried about nine hundred. But one thing that was disappointing was that when I asked about the period, the consultation director said that in Gangnam, most cases are one year. I didn't like it for a while. When I talked about the price, maybe it was because it was expensive, but they didn't treat me like I was going to have surgery here. The consultation with the director was good, but the ending was unpleasant . 9. ㅂㄷㄴ (Bㄷㄴ) - Whether CCTV can be viewed: -a/s period: 2 years -CT scan: O (photo O) -Price: ☆400☆ -Method: nasal septum + ear cartilage + beak + columella lowering (reduction surgery) + focusing on the tip of the nose + osteotomy O (functional nose Why does the director look like my uncle? Is it a parallel world? Well , I prefer a doctor who talks to me first and is open to questions, but here, like a consultation with a major professor, I'm the one who asks first, so I asked a little about what happens with that, so I pointed out a disposable cotton swab and an otolaryngology clinic that uses a disposable cotton swab to look inside the nose. After diagnosing with something like a microscope, I was told that my nose was not functional. He showed me a few cases of other patients. I have a double nose, but I also have a dragon nose whose nostrils are very visible, so it was a bit disappointing that there was no detailed mention of this part. ㅂㄷㄴ It's not because of the director, but this Since then, trust in otolaryngologists has declined somewhat. They advise that the nasal septum is mainly used for surgery and the ear cartilage is used when necessary after opening. The consultation ends sooner than expected (very easy). 10. ㄱㅅ (Gokㅅ) - CCTV can be viewed. Whether: ? -a/s period: ? -CT shooting : _ _ Regardless of your preference, I think it would be advisable to visit at least once. I felt like I was truly a medical professional enough to reflect on myself that much . First impression is that it feels like a clean internal medicine clinic in the neighborhood rather than a plastic surgery clinic. It's not that all the counselors have had plastic surgery so you feel an excessive foreign body sensation, but it's just like when you visit a local hospital. The consultation method is that you first go into the director's consultation room, and the director takes a picture. After that, you go into the operating table room, and you lie down on the surgical bed and look at the inside of your nose. (As if they were checking the nasal septum) The consultation took a very long time because I was the only one there, but when I visited previous hospitals, I felt like they were selling me out and just checked what needed to be checked and that was the end. But here, it felt like a real consultation. For example, in my case, I presented (1), (2), and (3) problems for each case and adjusted them one by one under the possible conditions. In other hospitals, they say you can do A, B, and C, and I ask questions, but here, I ask one by one why you do A, or why you can't do B, what parts you might regret if you choose C, and what you have to compromise on. Please let me know . In conclusion, - Functional nose Virtual plastic surgery: In the case of my nose, if I shave the beak, the sides will be trimmed, but the point of height given by the hooked beak from the front may become blunt) - You can also choose the cut because the blunt feeling is not due to the bone between the eyebrows (Virtual plastic surgery: There is an overall asymmetry of the face slightly to the left, and if you really want an osteotomy to correct this, they recommend one mainly on one side, so haha) But since I went in a very suspicious position, I was very skeptical about creating pillars and points with only ear cartilage (especially for sagging nose tips). (I will continue to tell you about this) So, he said that no matter what material is used among patient cases, there is a 10% chance that the tip of the nose will eventually appear saggy, and that this is not a material issue but is related to the patient's own elasticity. Hospitals that mainly use costal cartilage are Hospitals that mainly use septums only recommend septums, but he said that he felt that the ear cartilage details and materials were sufficient. No matter what happens, even if there is a little sagging, it is better to avoid using hard cartilage in living and living in cases where frontal correction has been performed. What he said and studying through patient cases. There was a case where the nasal septum or ear sagged immediately after 2 months, but that does not mean that the nasal septum or ears can completely replace it. Also, my problem is that I have both a flat nose and a long nose at the same time. In order to correct a puffy nose, if you raise the tip of the nose by raising the tip of the nose by using excessively hard cartilage as a pillar, it will result in a severe pig's nose/triangular nostril, so it is said that the cartilage should never be tied to the nose. ) There is this way of tying cartilage, but I can't do it with (2) and I have to create a natural line with (1). I knew it, but it became more complicated when I felt it when it was shown to me in person... Even though I made such a fuss during the consultation, I was even more scared because the only hospital that talked about this in detail was ㅂㅈ / ㅊㄷㅊ (my nostrils became more visible than in Winter). ) However, if the columella is lowered to make the nostrils less visible to correct the nose, it becomes rounder in the front view. I'm already stressed about being blunt, and the sides can be low, so I want front correction the most (even taking off the mask in this weather is stressful), but I give in and make an appropriate line. He said we need to find . The moment the straight nose is overcorrected, even if the sides are fine, the front nose tip becomes more blunt than it is now, or the moment the double nose is overcorrected, the nostrils become too visible, so it is said to be a difficult nose . It's plastic surgery, and only the ear cartilage is used, but if it's weak on one side, the other side is also opened. It's under sedation + partial anesthesia, and the surgery time is 3 hours, which is a long time. The consultation time was quite long (I really said all the things). When I met with the director, I was only informed of the price and it was almost like psychiatric treatment, not plastic surgery (this is by no means a broker, nor is this a promotional post... How do I get certified...???? Even after receiving counseling like that, I'm still anxious about only using ear cartilage). So I didn't deposit the reservation fee anywhere else) 11. ㅋㅇㅍㄹㅅ (Keㅇㅍㄹㅅ) -Availability to view CCTV : 50 (Selfie event) = ☆480☆ (Possibility of increase due to event O) - Method: Autologous ribs + ear cartilage + hooked beak + double nose correction + step + osteotomy He knew that it was sold, so he explained in detail what cases other hospitals had diagnosed and the number of cases. The bluntness of the front, which is the most stressful, can be alleviated by correcting the double nose. Regarding the exposure of the nostrils, which I kept asking about because I was worried, I used cotton swabs to get treatment from various angles. He looked at it as such and recommended correction in a way that raises it without being too greedy. I liked it because it was similar to the desired nose shape and the direction of surgery the director was pursuing. He showed me various cases and I was able to know what was going on in this case and what was going on in that case. As for the surgical materials. It was nasal septum + ear cartilage. He said that although my nasal septum was strong, the size was too tight. He asked if I had any materials in mind in advance and told him that I would have no objection to using autologous ribs. I told him that I absolutely did not like donated ribs, and it was too much to use autologous ribs. And there was not enough material for ear cartilage alone, and using the septum made it difficult to leave the 1.5cm*1.5cm that I wanted. So in the end, the surgical method was narrowed down to autologous rib + ear cartilage ----- + Additional reservations remaining hospitals ㅇㅇㅌ (Eㅇㅌ ) ㅇㅂㄹ (Oh ㅂㄹ) ㅅㅇ (Lee ㅅㅇ): But the earliest it was here was the end of July (... ) I did it ☺️ I was so in a hurry that I forgot about the consultation fee. I hope it helps a lot with my son’s work.
Written by
App

Comment 125
O리 2023-05-16 (화) 21:34 1 Years ago Address
It's really detailed ㅜㅜ It helped me a lot by showing me a few places where I also got consultation! @@@
mungmung2 2023-05-16 (화) 21:55 1 Years ago Address
It's very detailed... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was just looking for it because it was scheduled for the first episode, but it's the best!!!
홍냐릥 2023-05-16 (화) 22:36 1 Years ago Address
I'm in the middle of selling handmade items, but this kind of detailed review is so helpful. Thank you!
이뮤우 2023-05-16 (화) 23:21 1 Years ago Address
Oh, thank you for the detailed advice! Haha, I think I should go.
ESTJJJJ 2023-05-17 (수) 02:49 1 Years ago Address
This is my first time in my life to read such a sincere article. It will be very helpful. Thank you. By any chance, is the ㅁ(ㅣ) plastic surgery clinic that specializes in meburi in Gangseo or Gangnam? When I searched, two places came up!

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 02:50 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

ESTJJJJ 2023-05-17 (수) 03:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 09:47 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

Jayyyyyyy 2023-06-01 (목) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
병원찾아사만리 2023-05-17 (수) 09:28 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this is a really sincere review. thank you
아배채대 2023-05-17 (수) 12:17 1 Years ago Address
It helped me a lot. Thank you.. Can you tell me what kind of director it was?! I'm really curious because I'm a finalist here!

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 12:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

아배채대 2023-05-17 (수) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 14:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

아배채대 2023-05-17 (수) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
백구님 2023-05-17 (수) 13:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 13:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

백구님 2023-05-17 (수) 13:55 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
젠이넹 2023-05-17 (수) 14:58 1 Years ago Address
I really enjoyed reading the detailed review!! I think it helps a lot! Thank you :)
모몽잉 2023-05-17 (수) 18:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 19:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

모몽잉 2023-05-24 (수) 18:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
띠루이리 2023-05-18 (목) 06:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
성형이피료해 2023-05-18 (목) 14:37 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this is really amazing.. I’ll read it carefully~
추운거북 2023-05-18 (목) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
This was a really helpful article! Please write about ㅇㅂㄹ later and if you have surgery, I will wait for your review of the surgery!! No matter where you do it, you will definitely succeed since you put in this much effort ㅠㅠㅠ♡
복꿍이 2023-05-19 (금) 09:13 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-19 (금) 19:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
모모나키 2023-05-19 (금) 19:51 1 Years ago Address
Wow... 11 great reviews... I'll take a look :D
아꽁꽁 2023-05-20 (토) 09:27 1 Years ago Address
It must have been hard to sell, but thank you for the detailed review. I hope the nose surgery goes well!
지지b 2023-05-21 (일) 02:45 1 Years ago Address
Wow ㅜㅜ Thank you so much for the detailed explanation... I'm also saying that it's difficult for me to walk on my feet ㅠㅠ It's similar to mine and I think I have the same feeling of rejection of the donor rib!! Can you tell me where the final surgery was done?? Also, I’m curious about the name of hospital number 10!!

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-30 (화) 18:43 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
보글보글소다 2023-05-21 (일) 18:00 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.
tarotaro 2023-05-21 (일) 19:41 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed it!!
호호야아8 2023-05-22 (월) 13:57 1 Years ago Address
Well done!
성예사진은 2023-05-23 (화) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
I went to only one place for consultation and made an appointment for surgery. Was it okay??

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-30 (화) 18:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
silverpine 2023-05-23 (화) 19:23 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I will have to watch this over and over again.
ralph17 2023-05-24 (수) 19:05 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it shows complete sincerity!!! Good good
단팥앙금붕어빵 2023-05-26 (금) 16:05 1 Years ago Address
Thank you ㅠㅠ I’ll take a look.
bella8980 2023-05-29 (월) 00:04 1 Years ago Address
Wow, that's really amazing. I've been to five places now and I'm so exhausted that I can't even write, but I'll try my best. Thank you, great article!
쿄큐 2023-05-29 (월) 17:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-30 (화) 18:46 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
자연인간 2023-05-29 (월) 22:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-30 (화) 18:45 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쿄큐 2023-05-30 (화) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-05-30 (화) 18:47 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
임제이 2023-05-31 (수) 21:49 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you so much. It was really detailed ㅠㅜㅜ It was written with great care. It's amazing ㅠ I'll keep it in mind, thank you!!
goho 2023-05-31 (수) 21:56 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's amazing that you've put forth this much effort.. Thank you for sharing that too!!
Chococo 2023-06-01 (목) 00:34 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I'm also really worried. It really helped me a lot. Thank you!!
눈설25 2023-06-01 (목) 13:02 1 Years ago Address
Wow, this really helped me a lot.. Thank you so much. I think it will save me a lot of trouble!! I hope the surgery goes well
긍정37 2023-06-03 (토) 11:04 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking about it, thank you for the detailed information!
minj231014 2023-06-04 (일) 12:10 1 Years ago Address
There are so many overlapping places that I have to work hard to keep my wits about me.
루비아이드 2023-06-04 (일) 22:16 1 Years ago Address
Wow! Awesome. Thank you for your sincere article!! But I have no idea where the initial consonants are. . I only know Jattaengjuttaeng. . What else?!
가슴코지방이식 2023-06-08 (목) 23:13 1 Years ago Address
Why is this article written so well? I burst out laughing when I saw the room of fake breasts. I haven't read it thoroughly yet, but I'll leave a comment again. It 's like Power Jay. It's amazing... I respect it.
수뷰정 2023-06-10 (토) 19:51 1 Years ago Address
Have you finally decided where to do it??

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 10:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

슬라임코 2024-01-16 (화) 01:40 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
sky5533 2023-06-11 (일) 01:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-11 (일) 18:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
챠미킴 2023-06-13 (화) 09:25 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 10:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쏩스 2023-06-13 (화) 18:14 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!
에템 2023-06-13 (화) 19:45 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the sincere review!! Have you decided where to do it?

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-13 (화) 21:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

에템 2023-06-13 (화) 21:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
131313 2023-06-14 (수) 05:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 10:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
응응응그래야지 2023-06-17 (토) 09:28 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
브뤽 2023-06-18 (일) 09:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호랑이의시선 Writer 2023-06-20 (화) 10:09 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
하히하후헤홋 2023-06-18 (일) 14:21 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation
naomily1 2023-06-20 (화) 18:10 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for the long and detailed review!
하루이 2023-06-21 (수) 20:54 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed it…
펭펭잉 2023-06-23 (금) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
ㅋㅋㅋㅇㅇ엔 2023-06-23 (금) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
써니9108 2023-06-24 (토) 07:22 1 Years ago Address
thank you
찐빵이이 2023-06-24 (토) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
caysee 2023-07-01 (토) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
I'm really enjoying it~
재팡 2023-07-04 (화) 21:47 1 Years ago Address
I really enjoyed it... It must have been difficult because it was so cool, but thank you for the detailed review!
쿵짱 2023-07-06 (목) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
It was so detailed that it was a great help ㅜㅜ I hope you get good results~!!
불주먹12 2023-07-13 (목) 08:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
제발재븣ㅈㅂ 2023-07-20 (목) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
치즈는맛이땽 2023-07-21 (금) 23:52 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다 ㅠㅠㅠ
yuyuko 2023-07-23 (일) 19:19 1 Years ago Address
발품후기 너무 고마워.. 덕분에 잘 알구가!!
ayun 2023-07-24 (월) 17:08 1 Years ago Address
넘 정성 가득한 후기 고마워 ㅠㅠ ㅁㅎ 어떤 원장님한테 상담 받았어 ?? 그리구 최종 선택은 어디로 했니 ??
siiia 2023-07-26 (수) 14:51 1 Years ago Address
우와.. 지방인에게 이런 상세한 후기는 거의 축복입니다..
너무 감사해요..
zmzmznzm88 2023-08-01 (화) 14:29 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 너무 고마워ㅠㅠ 나도 열심히 손품 팔아봐야겠다ㅜ
저마다 2023-08-02 (수) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
어디서반마리니 2023-08-04 (금) 00:55 1 Years ago Address
기능코 발품 와드좀하자ㅎㅎ 좋은정보고마워!!
하이헤 2023-08-20 (일) 12:36 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Uiopljhnk 2023-09-02 (토) 11:44 1 Years ago Address
다른 얘기이긴한데 현금 할인해주는 병원같은 경우
진짜 가방에 거액의 금액을 넣어서 들고 가?
너무 무서울 것 같은데.. ;;
향람 2023-09-03 (일) 00:12 1 Years ago Address
많이 참고했어!! 정성글 진짜 고마워
배오배 2023-09-05 (화) 17:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쭈아야 2023-09-09 (토) 19:37 1 Years ago Address
‘정성글 너무 고마워! 발품 팔때 뭐 질문해야할 지 고민이었는데 너무 도움된다ㅠㅠㅠ
북장바다코끼리 2023-09-11 (월) 01:41 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅂㅈ은 후기가 많이 없긴 하드라..근데 cctv실시간 열람가능해서 안전이 보장 돼서 좋은듯..
문찐 2023-09-18 (월) 01:18 11 Months ago Address
코 재수 고민 중인데 자세히 작성해줘서 고마워 ㅜㅜ 혹시 어디에서 할지 결정했어?
화이닝 2023-10-05 (목) 08:41 11 Months ago Address
와 대박이다! 추천!
shjuny 2023-10-09 (월) 13:36 10 Months ago Address
진짜 대단한 후기 ㄷㄷㄷ
김춘귤 2023-10-13 (금) 15:23 10 Months ago Address
후기너무 감사합니다 도움될거같아요
코성공하고싶어요 2023-10-16 (월) 01:55 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뭉보리 2023-10-20 (금) 19:28 10 Months ago Address
와 진짜 후기 개쩐다... 자세한설명 도움많이 됐어! 수술 잘됐길바라
냥몽 2023-10-21 (토) 23:03 10 Months ago Address
진짜 도움되는 자세한글이다ㅜㅜ결국 어디골랐는지 물어봐도돼?
보조개언니 2023-11-01 (수) 19:44 10 Months ago Address
와 너무 도움 된다 고마우ㅜ
끼븐 2023-11-20 (월) 20:10 9 Months ago Address
우오ㅓ 잔짜 발품후기 대단하다 짝짝 ㅠㅜ 지방러라 정보 많이 필요한데 고마오 !!
qhqh784 2023-11-21 (화) 04:38 9 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워
코코코눈눈 2023-11-21 (화) 06:48 9 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!! 혹시 어디서 한지랑 ㅁㅇㄷ 괜찮다고생각해?!?
고앵이옹 2023-12-16 (토) 22:51 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수면잠옷 2024-01-02 (화) 13:51 8 Months ago Address
정성후기 대박이다 고마워ㅜㅜㅜ 도움됐어
안히나 2024-01-05 (금) 10:58 8 Months ago Address
진짜 정성이다...고마워ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
laal 2024-01-07 (일) 23:04 8 Months ago Address
ㅁ ㅣ 성형외과가 정확히 어딘지 모르겠어서ㅠㅠ..
정보 더 줄 수 있을까??
Qqq0 2024-01-08 (월) 02:57 8 Months ago Address
우와.. 이런 자세한 설명 너무 고마워..첫코수술이라 궁금한게 너무 많은데 질문해도 될까ㅠㅠ? ㄱㅅ은 어디병원인거야..?? 강남언니에 쳐도 안 나오더라구 ㅠㅠ 그리고 씨씨티비 유무가 중요한가? 예사는 결국엔 어디로 정했어??!!
좋은일가득87 2024-01-24 (수) 06:30 7 Months ago Address
설명 너무자세하게 해줘서 고마워 도움많이되었어!
코성공00 2024-02-03 (토) 22:50 7 Months ago Address
어디루 할지 정해쏘?!!
artiseds 2024-02-19 (월) 19:56 6 Months ago Address
와 11 곳 나는 아직 3곳인데 첨가다보니 적지도못하고 허허 ㅠㅠㅠ 지금은 거의 기억두안나 나도 적을거 들구다녀야겟당 ㅠㅠ 고마워 많이 도움됬엉!!
딩딩당당동 2024-02-19 (월) 20:07 6 Months ago Address
ㅁㅎ 상담 받아보려구 했는데 cctv 열람 안되는 건 쫌 그러네 ㅜ
미백ㅎ 2024-03-25 (월) 20:52 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
채매챔 2024-04-21 (일) 22:58 4 Months ago Address
와 정말 너무너무 도움됐어 정성 가득 글 너무 고마워!ㅠㅠㅠ
Kkkke 2024-04-23 (화) 20:22 4 Months ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워!!!!
cotyage 2024-05-03 (금) 10:29 4 Months ago Address
와 완전 도움됐어ㅜㅜ 혹시 어디서 할지 결정했어???
celinelee 2024-05-11 (토) 21:04 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
블랑냥냥 2024-05-19 (일) 02:48 3 Months ago Address
진짜 너무 좋은글 남겨줘서 고마워
미역2 2024-07-04 (목) 03:02 2 Months ago Address
글 잘봤습니다!! 혹시 3번 ㅋㅂㅈ라는병원과 5번 ㅁ(ㅣ) 위치좀 알려주실수있을까요?ㅜㅜ 이제막알아보는단계라 두군대말곤 이름모르겠지만 저두곳이 이글에서 맘에들어서요..
오리는뀨뀨 2024-07-19 (금) 00:09 1 Months ago Address
거생했다!! ㅠ ㅊㅁ도 갈거야?
키티치피 2024-08-25 (일) 17:41 19 Days ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워 ㅠㅠ 나도 도움 많이 될것 같아 혹시 중간에 적은 지인추천? 병원이라는 매부리 전문병원 ㅁ 어딘줄 알수있을까?! 난 코가 두번 부러져서 매부리가 심하거든 ㅠㅠ 병원은 어디로 결정했어~? 난 거의 10년째 여러곳 돌아다니는데 확정을 못했어 ㅠㅠ
키긱킥 2024-09-05 (목) 23:20 8 Days ago Address
와 ㅠㅠ.. 진짜 너무 좋은정보다.. 너무 고마워
Prev  Next  List