Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Everyone, please do your research and then go for it!!

잉잉앙옹 2023-10-26 (목) 17:23 10 Months ago 2117
Honestly, I confessed to ketchup.. When I first started looking into breast augmentation, I didn't even know what was going on, and since a layperson like me would only know the basics if I studied breast augmentation anyway, I thought I'd just go for a consultation and get an explanation~ But that wasn't it, of course I'd find out the basics, like implants, incision sites, and surgical methods... But we don't know exactly what the difference is between implants or the surgical methods (dual plane/subfascial) ㅜㅜ If I go for a consultation in this condition, the director: Subfascial is right for your body, so go with that. Me: Is that so...? Yes, it can't be helped. Of course, the expert might think that surgical method is the right one for me, but there's a huge difference between getting a diagnosis when you don't know anything and going in with at least some knowledge. In my case, I went for a consultation at a famous hospital last year without knowing anything, and I didn't ask or hear anything properly and just went like, "Oh my..." and the director said, "What else do you want to ask?" Even though they asked me this, I didn't know anything, so I just said no... If I had said this, they even charged me 10,000 won for the consultation fee, but I ended up just wasting money and time without getting anything out of it;;; So this time, when I went for a consultation, I at least looked into Motiva, lower line, and dual plane method and went for the consultation. I heard that a lot of people without upper breasts and assets do the dual plane method, so I believed that and went for the consultation... But I also received various recommendations for the subfascial dual plane method and was also recommended to do prosthesis + fat grafting together. Even though I looked into it a little, I could be this confused. If you go without knowing anything and thinking, "Let's just go at it!", then you can only nod in disbelief. Also, there's one thing I have to consider when choosing a hospital. When you register at a hospital, you write a checklist, right? If you can't decide on a prosthesis there, Motiva has a lower construction rate, so go with this. The price difference between Motiva and Mentor isn't that big. Those kinds of places are a no-brainer. To be honest, the hospital isn't even a prosthesis company, but since Motiva is the most expensive, they're trying to charge the most money from one patient. I've been to many places, and among the ones I've been to, MBY, GL gave good explanations. But everyone has different criteria for choosing a hospital, right? I feel like it's good because they explain everything. That's just my standard. So, I hope that regular people know at least the minimum information about breast surgery from the beginning. I think that searching only on the Sungye Hospital website has its limits. Also, look at YouTube, the hospital website, and all the dissatisfaction reviews. That's how you can see the real face of the hospital. So, I'm writing this in case there are regular people who were fooled by a factory-style hospital and couldn't turn it down and even paid a deposit. ㅜㅜ And these days, fascia substitution is rare. If a hospital recommends fascia substitution, search for reviews of that hospital's fascia substitution... Check if the shape is strange or if the person regrets it. ㅜㅜ

Comment 13
Omom 2023-10-26 (목) 18:03 10 Months ago Address
진짜 맞아.. 나는 뭐 결정할때 꼼꼼하게 따지는 편도 아니라 이렇게 하는게 좋을 것 같아요~ 네ㅇㅇ그걸로 할게요. 이렇게 하고 바로 수술해버렸는데.. 지금 생각해보니까 조금 더 고민해볼걸..이라는 마음이 들어ㅋㅋㅋ 잘 됐지만 최선은 아닌 것 같은..? 암튼 상담할 때 눈치보지말고 이것저것 다 물어봐야 함

잉잉앙옹 Writer 2023-10-27 (금) 11:58 10 Months ago Address
그니까!!! 처음에 상담 돌 때 스스로가 좀 바보같더라ㅠㅠ
오뿌뿌 2023-10-27 (금) 00:30 10 Months ago Address
좋은정보... 가슴뿐만이 아니라 어떤 성형을 하던간에 미리 정보가 있어야 좋은거같아 모르면 호구된다고..

잉잉앙옹 Writer 2023-10-27 (금) 11:59 10 Months ago Address
내 몸에 평생 남는건데 정보 모르고 가면 진짜 바보임ㅠㅠ
쵸파양 2023-10-27 (금) 07:20 10 Months ago Address
따져본다고 따져봐도 돌이켜보면
엄청 꼼꼼히 따져보지 못했어 약간 믿는다 나의 촉
이런식으로 결정한게 많았어….
결국 성격인것같아 진짜 ㅜㅜ

잉잉앙옹 Writer 2023-10-27 (금) 11:59 10 Months ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ맞아 성격이 원래 그러면 그럴 수있지 그치만 예사도 뭐든 더 신중하게 봐야해
홈스위트험 2023-10-28 (토) 11:08 10 Months ago Address
모티바가 제일 비싸니까 제일 좋은거 아냐?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Tictactoe 2023-10-30 (월) 07:56 10 Months ago Address
어떤 성형이던 공부 할수 있는 만큼 최대한 공부하고 수술 정해야 나중에 후회가 없는거 같애 ㅠㅠ
걱정이돼 2023-10-30 (월) 22:02 10 Months ago Address
나 처음 갔을 때 더 궁금한거 없냐고 했을 때 없어요.. 한거랑 똑같다..
강지렁이발고 2023-11-04 (토) 07:05 10 Months ago Address
맞아,, 나도 경력믿고 원장쌤이 나보다 잘아시겠지 하고 믿고 했다가 정말 후회중이야,,
하리보큥 2023-11-04 (토) 11:59 10 Months ago Address
어버버 고개끄덕 내얘기 아니냐며..^^ 가슴수술 고민중인데 글 참고해야긋다 고마웡 ㅠㅠㅠ
bbangbbang… 2023-11-06 (월) 17:06 10 Months ago Address
마자마자 ㅠㅠ 진짜 잘 알아보고 가야겠음 흑흑
새우깡123 2024-04-25 (목) 09:07 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List