• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Chinless. Removal of noble prosthesis~

미니네임 2022-10-09 (일) 06:24 1 Years ago 860
I want to remove my silicone implants due to movement and throbbing. After joining cafes for the first time, I searched every day, made phone inquiries, and used up half a day off due to work to get hospital consultations... My chin is slightly asymmetry and my teeth feel sensitive. 1. Because the flesh would sag and dentate would sag after the chin and dentate removal, I didn't want to have additional surgery, so I consulted at two famous autologous dermis places and changed my mind to some extent... However, the chin and dentate cannot be removed at the same time... They told me to get another surgery in at least a year and it would cost over 10 million won. I'm seriously contemplating whether I really need to spend that much time and money... One place said they can't do palmistry... They have a review discount, and it seems like I'll need to take at least a week off. The prices are similar at both places. I made up my mind after seeing comments that said it was absorbed within 2 years compared to my buttocks scar. 2. After inquiring by phone at a specialized foreign body removal hospital that said they do regenerative injections and laser treatment and good aftercare, they gave me a basic explanation and cost right away, and said I could have surgery right after the consultation, so I made an appointment. On the same day of the consultation! Here, I came back from the building entrance after seeing a review saying that I was fooled by a broker and had the wrong surgery . ㅜ. 3. So I went back to the hospital where I originally had the surgery. Since it was a one-person hospital, it was hard to make a consultation appointment, so I was exhausted and deposited 300,000 won at a local doctor for the surgery on October 7th. I was going to take two days off from work, Friday and Tuesday;; The director took a quick look at it with his own eyes and said that it wasn't inflammation or movement, so internet bone erosion and such weren't a big deal, so don't be fooled and don't have it removed. It hurts and my ear hurts sometimes. My throat also hurts, so I took painkillers and antibiotics for 2 years and stopped taking them, but...he prescribed me another 5-day supply of medicine ㅡㅡ Crazy!! The removal surgery is so, so simple. If you really want it even after taking a few more rounds of medicine, I'll have it removed! It's not far, so he told me to come again. It takes 1 hour and 20 minutes because I have to transfer to a bus and a train - - I was busy and couldn't even make a consultation appointment, so he made it for me in 3 weeks!! What's even funnier is that the director said the removal cost is similar to number 2, which is even worse. The director seemed like he'd only charge anesthesia fees, but I guess not! I was actually trying to get surgery for free here;; 4. As the surgery date approached, I was anxious, so I canceled my appointment in a hurry the day before because it didn't seem like a neighborhood clinic, and made a reservation at two oral and maxillofacial dentists that I had previously inquired about by phone and KakaoTalk. It's 40 minutes away from my company and home by bus 1, and the price is cheap, and I can have a consultation late in the afternoon on the same day and have surgery right away. Local anesthesia... I'm so nervous~! However, I searched again while worrying because they don't remove the auricles!! 5. It took almost twice as long... I had to transfer, and the price was expensive, and I could only have a consultation with the director, but I couldn't have surgery on the same day!! But I had a reservation at 2 o'clock, so I dragged my lazy body and went~! First of all, the phone and KakaoTalk consultations were friendly and the reviews were good.. I went there thinking I was being fooled since I also had the aristocrat removal. I took antibiotics and pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs on the day of the consultation. The director is a very comfortable person.. and reassured me while looking at the CT scan when I was anxious. The implants are small and the bone erosion is not that bad.. and the aristocrat doesn't hurt, so I don't have to have it removed.. I'm satisfied even without having it removed. The director did a good job of removing the scar, so it's thin. There was no sagging skin, so I didn't go 4 times and made a deposit right away and decided to have the surgery the next day. He said he would think about the aristocrat removal until tomorrow. I had the aristocrat removal done under general anesthesia and negotiated the amount in advance. The chin and aristocrat silicone removal surgery was done well, so there's no bruising or much swelling.

Comment 12
alluneed 2022-10-21 (금) 09:30 1 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요 ㅜ ㅜ  그래서 결국 어느병원에서 제거 하셨는지 여쭤봐도 될까요? ㅜ ㅜ 저는 4일찬데 갑자기 너무 후회되요 ㅜㅜㅜ 원숭이상 된 거 같음 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

미니네임 Writer 2022-10-21 (금) 22:14 1 Years ago Address
치과에서 했어요~ 원숭이상은 붓기빠짐 확 좋아지실건데..수술하고 바로 제거하기는 수술비용이 아깝잖아요~ 전 살짝이동하고..종종 욱씬거리고, 이가 시린증상없었으면..제거 안했을거예요~~5년동안 큰 효과도 없었지만..큰 불만도 없었거든요;;

alluneed 2022-10-23 (일) 14:47 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
고민그만하고파 2023-01-03 (화) 03:16 1 Years ago Address
무턱…저도 요즘 갑자기 이물감이 느껴지는데 제거하면 모양 변화가 큰가요?

미니네임 Writer 2023-01-03 (화) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
모양변화 없어요~ 전 4mm작은거여서 그랬는지 몰라도..약간 더 자연스러운정도???아무도 모를정도로 제거해도 모양은 똑같더라구요~ 다만 전 염증이 없으니까..이빨 욱씬거리는게 없고...몸에 실리콘없다는게 아주 좋아요~
궁금한건못참지 2023-02-28 (화) 10:51 1 Years ago Address
예사 턱 보형물 5년동안 지니고 있다가 제거한거야? 제거할때 제거만 했어? 아니면 근육재배치 같은거 했어? 턱 모양 지금은 괜찮아?? 나도 제거 해야하는 제거하고 턱모양 무너지거나? 이상할까봐 걱정돼ㅜㅜ
고민그만하고파 2023-03-29 (수) 22:12 1 Years ago Address
혹시 수술한 병원 정보 받을 수 있을까? 점점 더 이물감이 심해서 ㅠ 난 모양 변할까봐 너뮤 걱정이라 병원 정보 부탁해
미니네임 Writer 2023-03-31 (금) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
시간이 지나고 보니 치과라서 비추천!보형물 조금크거나 흉살있으면 살처짐 있었을것같고..아무래도 미용을 신경쓰지않으니 그냥 막 꼬맨것같음;; 제거는 무척쉬운거라하니 꼼꼼한 성형외과가서 절개부분 신경써서 꼬매달라하고..붓기케어나 리프팅 레이져 잘하는 후관리도 하는게 장기적으로 좋을것같음
쭈잉009 2023-07-05 (수) 09:37 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 쓰니 글 써줘서 너무 고마워! 나도 턱 보형물 제거때문에 고민이 진짜 많은데
모양 쳐짐도 없다니 좋다.. 난 사이즈가 커서 흉살이 넘 고민돼 회복될땐 어땠오..?
배부른야옹이 2023-10-25 (수) 17:10 11 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 고생 많이했겠네요ㅠㅠ 저도 코수술할때 귀족수술 같이한지 거의 8년인데 갑자기 작년부터 오른쪽 귀족이 찌릿찌릿 아프다가 코에 염증나서 고생중이거든요… 보형물 빼면 얼굴 모양변화 심할까봐 수술하기도 싫고 약만 먹고있는데ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ너무 스트레스에요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ
닉네임다안되네 2024-04-02 (화) 17:43 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
plasticsur… 2024-08-10 (토) 10:03 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List