• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of rhinoplasty surgery in Seoul

윰이이이 2023-04-07 (금) 10:39 1 Years ago 1594
-What you and your acquaintances think about your nose: Boxy nose, round and chubby nose tip, nose bridge o, hooked beak It would be nice if the (bulb) area improved to make it look thinner from the front. It's been a while since I had a nose consultation, so my memory is a bit hazy, but I'll write about it. I was confused because I went for the nose surgery without knowing the details of the surgery method. 1. ㄱㄹㅂ Consultation with the head of a large hospital -> After seeing the doctor's consultation, I visited after seeing a review that the AS period was long (I think it was about 5? 7? years) and chose a CT scan. 10,000 Won filming fee O. Consultation was conducted while looking at CT photos . The doctor told me that I did not have rhinitis, mentioned facial asymmetry, and said that I had no idea about silicone materials because of the side effects. However, unlike in the past, I was told that silicone materials were safe and kept persuading me why I did not want to put silicone in. I was embarrassed. They told me that it was safe and that only a small number of people had side effects from putting silicone in it, but I didn't feel comfortable (what if that happens to me?) He said that the skin on my nose is thick and doesn't stretch easily. If you want a dramatic effect, use 1mm thinner silicone on the nose bridge + nasal septum + ear cartilage support + nasal fat. As you said to remove it, the cost is 220 if you post a picture of Bobby Talk. It won't have much effect and it won't come out the way you want, but if you want to do it without silicone, just do nose tip surgery. The cost is about 180. I'm an introvert, so I think it was a bit burdensome because the manager was active. , I felt burdened because they kept checking to see if I was thinking of having surgery. ㅜㅜㅜ 2. ㅅㅇㅋ CT scan I wish I had surgery, but I'm concerned that they're forcing me to do it. My nostrils are the right size, so I have no intention of reducing the size of my nostrils. Do I absolutely need them? So the first time was unpleasant. After the surgery, the doctor touched his nose with a smell of medicine on his hand. He looked tired . There was no need to reduce the bridge of the nose. He said that just tying the cartilage at the tip of the nose would have a moderate effect, but I don't think that alone would improve the frontal effect. After hearing this, I asked the director a few times if I could see results just by tying the cartilage at the tip of my nose, and the director said yes. .. A friend of mine who had surgery here had surgery on the tip of his nose and I went there with him. He referred me to an acquaintance and said that if you pay the deposit within 3 hours, they will do cartilage tying for 180 won. There is a lot of pressure on the deposit. Haha. Don't you pay the deposit before going home? You don’t even have money to pay the reservation deposit? Do you really not have even 10,000 won? They pressured me by asking why I didn't transfer the reservation deposit, so I was dumbfounded... And since I left and didn’t transfer the deposit, the manager contacted me via KakaoTalk… I wasn't sure about my nose, so I just did my best and didn't get surgery.

Comment 12
도라에몽도 2023-04-08 (토) 19:26 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
닉닉넴멤 2023-04-10 (월) 11:24 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review!
ppsss3 2023-04-10 (월) 19:47 1 Years ago Address
thank you!
밍형 2023-04-10 (월) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠAs an extreme introvert who is afraid to sell my products, I really appreciate this review.....
yunni 2023-04-12 (수) 22:08 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for your review!
뿌잉앵 2023-04-13 (목) 23:51 1 Years ago Address
ㅅㅇㅋ What’s wrong with the director;; I was going to go, but I guess I shouldn't.
하루하쿠 2023-04-30 (일) 02:24 1 Years ago Address
실장 개싸가지네 진짜
김김추 2023-05-01 (월) 15:49 1 Years ago Address
정보고맙습니다 ㅠ
슈슈슈슈숫 2023-06-10 (토) 14:06 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다ㅜㅜㅜ!!
재팡 2023-07-04 (화) 21:38 1 Years ago Address
후기.감사합니다ㅠ
용2용 2023-07-24 (월) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
ㅅㅇㅋ생각중이었는데 후기감사합니다ㅠ
잏일 2023-10-25 (수) 15:36 10 Months ago Address
실장 태도 좀 심하다..