• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of forehead reduction product

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 2023-09-07 (목) 18:44 1 Years ago 2344
I'll just write it in the order I went. First of all, I have an M-shaped forehead and my left and right sides are asymmetrical! Because one side of my forehead is thicker, I was stressed every time a photo was taken. The size of my forehead at the lowest part is not very wide (7-7.5cm), but I wanted to correct my hairline, so I decided to have surgery . All prices are the price provided by the forehead crop photo. They said that the hair direction is like a cow's lick that grows toward the back. So, while other people's bangs grow in the front or on the side, I grow lying on my back so the scars can be more visible. All the doctors told me during my consultation at the hospital,, [ㄷㅌㅁ] - Director Jang's consultation took 6 seconds... After checking the forehead size, he said he would not do surgery on anything smaller than 7cm... He said that even if you have an M-shaped face, it's not that bad, and he left without even having time to ask anything else . He looked very tired... [ㄷㅍㅅ] - 1 person director I didn't do anything on my forehead for the first time, so it was 159 (including VAT) - Up to 1.7cm - The director managed the cafe and left comments about questions I had after surgery, so I liked this part - Scar care guarantee - Shampoo on the same day + stitch removal 10 days later - Surgery The method is the same as at the hospital below - the hair on the right side is thin so it may look a little more empty. The possibility of hair loss was fully explained - overall, the consultation and the director and manager were friendly, so it wasn't bad. Cost-wise, the benefit is great!! -[ㅂㅌ]- Director Min , 242 including VAT - The elasticity of the scalp is very good, so it can be up to 2cm - Considering the proportion of the face, the forehead length can be reduced up to 6cm - If you want to make it completely round instead, you can adjust it to 6.5cm and make it round - Shampoo while removing the gauze the next day + stitch removal 8 days later - Surgery They said they would give PRP hair loss prevention injections on the same day - Progress + scar laser at the 1st and 3rd months (they said they would add more lasers if necessary) - They said the director would report the progress and do the laser himself - He explained the hair root direction the same as the hospital above - The person at the desk + the manager + the director are all very kind - patients waiting for surgery wearing surgical gowns and regular counselors together? I think I can sit and wait, but that takes a bit... (I'd rather wait inside than outside) I've been to 3 places like this and had already decided in my mind before going for the consultation, but I'm even more worried now that I've been there. The design was almost similar, and the second hospital. They said the surgery method was the same as the third hospital, but I was even more worried because there was a difference in cost of almost 1 million won. I tried selling products at other hospitals besides ㅌㅇㄹ and ㅅㅌㅌ, but they seemed similar to ㅂㅌ and the price was higher, so I excluded them. I'm wondering if I should go for more consultations. Is there anyone who has had surgery at two places for a while?!

Comment 15
첫코수수술화팅 2023-09-07 (목) 23:04 1 Years ago Address
I had a hard time
쥰쿵 2023-09-24 (일) 13:16 1 Years ago Address
Wow, you're looking almost the same as me! Did you check if there was an anesthesiologist? Because I can't die trying to reduce my forehead,,,,haha I haven't researched much yet, but I have an anesthesiologist, so he's number 1 right now! I'm curious where you decided.

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-09-26 (화) 02:41 1 Years ago Address
I made a reservation with ㅂㅌ haha. Actually, if I find out more, I think I won't be able to decide and the director seems to have a calm personality. I gained more trust lol,, I will post a review after the surgery!

쥰쿵 2023-09-26 (화) 14:39 1 Years ago Address
I made a reservation too!! Hahahaha Fighting!
Riribabe 2023-10-03 (화) 17:53 1 Years ago Address
I'm also thinking about making a background, but I'm curious about the reviews. Did it turn out well?

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-05 (목) 21:07 11 Months ago Address
I came here during the day today. Some people said they couldn't sleep properly because they were in pain, but so far...? It looks so fine, but my scalp feels a little dull..? I think it will take at least 3 months to know if it's done well ㅜㅜㅜㅜ For now, I'm very satisfied with the M-shape correction and reduction!

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-05 (목) 21:08 11 Months ago Address
Oh, I lifted the gauze slightly and the sutures were really thorough... it was crazy.

Riribabe 2023-10-06 (금) 16:17 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-06 (금) 18:41 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

쥰쿵 2023-10-09 (월) 13:40 11 Months ago Address
It was great for me too! I guess you got it around the same time as me, but I was in so much pain,,,,and my hair was falling out in really clumps.

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-09 (월) 20:36 11 Months ago Address
When did you get surgery?! I also feel like I've lost some thickness, but I haven't noticed any noticeable loss yet. I'm impressed every time I see the sutures, hehe.
votre 2023-10-24 (화) 21:07 11 Months ago Address
How are you feeling now? Have you ever lost your hair? ㅠㅠ

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-25 (수) 00:15 11 Months ago Address
Other than a feeling of numbness and a slight pulling sensation from the top of my head to the surgical area, there is no discomfort! There is no noticeable hair loss, but it does seem to be slightly shedding near the suture area. It feels like about 3-4 strands..? It's not so noticeable that it's annoying and stressful haha.

votre 2023-10-25 (수) 02:40 11 Months ago Address
Thank you haha

성형은ㅊㅓ음인걸용 Writer 2023-10-25 (수) 02:44 11 Months ago Address
I posted a review of the 3rd week earlier. If you are curious, please refer to it!
Prev  Next  List