• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the eye surgery product

라은이 2023-10-13 (금) 10:08 11 Months ago 1383
I went to hospitals for consultations to get double treatment, and I wanted to do it with double treatment, so I mainly visited hospitals that are good at double treatment. I went to three places like Kirin, a naturalist, and I went for a consultation last week!! - Consultation cost Originally, I was looking into private hospitals, but I heard good reviews about this place, so I went there. As soon as I walked in, there were a lot of people and the director was really good at explaining things. The desk and the manager seemed a bit stiff, so I felt a little discouraged, but the director was good at the consultation, so I decided to buy it. I was told that surgery is possible, but since my eyes are thick, an incision would be better. The overall consultation was good, so I was debating whether or not to pay a reservation fee, but I decided not to. - Consultation fee I said I wanted it, but the basic pursuit itself is flashy, so it seems like the line is good or bad? Also, the hospital itself was a bit dark and had a factory-like feel, and there was a lot of waiting, so the consultation room was a bit neglected haha ​​ㅠㅠ I was also recommended an incision here, and after looking at my eyes, he also recommended a forehead lift... ? Since I'm young, I hadn't even thought about geosang, but I was a bit surprised - Consultation fee The director is kind and, perhaps because it is a private hospital, the consultation itself feels like he takes a slow and long time. So, I felt like I had the most comfortable consultation and there were many things I forgot to ask during the consultation, but here, the director told me a lot first, so I didn't have anything to ask. It was nice that the after-sales service period was unlimited. Here, I was told that I could choose whether it was buried/natural adhesion or incision, and there was no deposit required. I got out easily . To be honest, there were more disappointments than I thought, so I'll just add more hospitals and go again, but Ollo was the best, so I'm planning to visit more private hospitals. I want to get surgery in October, but I don't have time for consultations. Ha...

Comment 6
stateh 2023-10-14 (토) 21:45 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
송송럽유 2023-10-19 (목) 09:36 11 Months ago Address
오 에이에스 무제한 대박이다..
한번 가봐야겠다 고마워
Tititit 2023-10-26 (목) 20:42 11 Months ago Address
정보 감사해요 ~
kimkimjina 2023-11-14 (화) 14:39 10 Months ago Address
고마워 참고할게
ella1919 2024-05-19 (일) 04:13 4 Months ago Address
오 올로 한번 찾아봐야겠네요!! 정보 감사해요~
s372595 2024-06-08 (토) 21:41 3 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워. 아무리 유명한 원장이래도 공장형은 사후 관리가 소홀할 것 같기도 하고 조금 걱정이 되기는해. 올로도 나의 상담 리스트에 추가!
Prev  Next  List