• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of 3 areas of contour

유전자의중요성 2023-05-13 (토) 04:22 1 Years ago 1886
ㅁㅇㄷYoung - At first, I watched Director ㅅㅂㅅ's video on YouTube and gained some trust, so I decided to visit. The size of the hospital is quite large (about somewhere between a small hospital and a large hospital) and they provide very friendly consultation as shown in the video. He is kind and has a very nice personality, so I can ask him many questions. I was only recommended a clown, but the price is quite cheap. I received a non-face-to-face consultation at the hospital recommended by the director of ㅇㅇㅊ Plastic Surgery Clinic. There was a lot of reservations for consultations, and people said that non-face-to-face consultations were much friendlier than face-to-face consultations, so we decided to do non-face-to-face consultations. Before receiving a non-face-to-face consultation video, visit the hospital in advance and get a CT scan and X-ray. We have prepared a questionnaire in advance to answer any questions you may have. After watching the video, it seems that in general, only absolutely necessary surgeries are recommended. He prescribes surgery conservatively. I originally visited to get 3 types of contouring, but they told me never to do bone surgery. Since I specialize in inserting implants, I was prescribed to add volume to the front cheekbones + nasolabial folds + reposition the fat under the eyes because the mid-face area was depressed. You've been working hard on YouTube these days and there's a lot of talk about the director... I don't know what's right... Personally, I think he's honest. Cbk - I didn't think there were 3 types of contouring and I had a long chin, so I became interested in orthodontic surgery. I heard that there was someone who did contouring and orthognathic surgery together, so I looked it up on the internet and visited. When I visited the hospital, there was an incident with the director of the plastic surgery clinic. First of all, what I felt was his very confident attitude and tone of voice. As if he was the highest authority... It wasn't a negative feeling, but it wasn't a very good feeling. And when I said it, he kept interrupting me mid-sentence... The level of kindness seems to be average (compared to other places). In conclusion, I was prescribed double jaw surgery (I'm embarrassed to hear that I need double jaw surgery), and the price is quite expensive. It looks like you've done a lot of surgery and your skills are clear. This is a review of the product.
Written by
App

Comment 12
야엉 2023-05-13 (토) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다!!
블랑뚜르 2023-05-13 (토) 23:44 1 Years ago Address
발품 목록 비슷하네 고마워!
루루통 2023-05-14 (일) 09:35 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니당
모모나키 2023-05-15 (월) 19:41 1 Years ago Address
발품 고생 많이 했네 정보 고마웡:D
꾸앙이 2023-05-16 (화) 00:59 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마웡 지방러라 손품파는중인데 도움이됐어!
45도삭제 2023-05-19 (금) 05:58 1 Years ago Address
잘읽었어!! 나랑 두군데 겹치네 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 고민이 많타
97864532 2023-10-18 (수) 19:06 11 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅊ ㅂㅈㅎ 어떤 말있는지 알려줄수 있어?

유전자의중요성 Writer 2023-12-12 (화) 14:29 9 Months ago Address
서로 유튜브로 저격영상 올리고 사이가 안 좋아보입니다
부산오사장 2023-12-06 (수) 04:38 10 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇㅊ 윤곽수술은 이제 안하시던가요?

유전자의중요성 Writer 2023-12-12 (화) 14:23 9 Months ago Address
아뇨 하고 있습니다
좀더김숙희 2023-12-08 (금) 02:12 10 Months ago Address
에이치랑 메이드영이랑 원장님들끼리친하신가보네용
 의외의친분 ㅎㅎ 마지막병원은안좋은글읽은적잇어요
김가짜 2023-12-12 (화) 14:22 9 Months ago Address
자신만만하신거 뭔가 좋으면서 찜찜하긴했는데ㅋㅋ위에도 함 다녀와봐야겠네ㅠㅠ 고마워!
Prev  Next  List