Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

This is a review of men’s eye correction consultation.

강아지복덩이 2023-10-05 (목) 11:21 11 Months ago 979
I was worried about whether I wanted to keep doing it, but this time I made up my mind and received consultations from 4 places and made a decision and scheduled the surgery. ㄷㅇㅇ ㅈㅇㅈ ㄷㄹ ㅇㅂㅅ I went to 4 places and decided on ㅈㅇㅈ. Consultation Hospital: ㅈㅇㅈ Consultation Doctor: Mr. Kim 00 Consultation Fee: None. All the other hospitals were friendly, but I liked the hospital from the moment I spoke with the manager. At other places, we only talked about simple surgery, such as the area you wanted to have surgery on, the schedule, etc., but here, the director started off with a simple conversation and led the conversation comfortably. So I was able to comfortably ask questions about anything I was curious about or wanted to request. Also, if the doctor is busy and the time comes up, in other hospitals, the director would usually leave the room while asking you to wait in the consultation room, but at JJ, it was nice to spend time with the director while conveying as much information as possible. . In other hospitals, I may have visited when the doctors were busy, but the consultation often ended with a short consultation time, simple line drawing, and a simple explanation of the surgical method and its advantages. However, at JJ, even the doctor said that he wanted to improve droopy and tired eyes. I liked how they spent as much time as possible on me, who was speaking vaguely, and tried to lay out various lines, recommend which surgical method, and explain in detail the advantages and side effects of the surgery. She always had a desire to correct saggy and tired-looking eyes, but this time she finally decided to do it. They say it's simple, but I've seen a lot of side effects, so I'm nervous and worried, but when I see people doing well, I have high expectations haha.

Comment 4
버애가겢 2023-10-05 (목) 11:28 11 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다!
당근말랑콩 2023-10-06 (금) 12:32 11 Months ago Address
눈교한지 오년되넜는데 괜찮아용 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Zlrmem 2023-10-07 (토) 01:03 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
홍캔 2023-10-27 (금) 19:28 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List