Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅂ, ㅇㅅㅇ, ㅌㅇㅍ review of the product (eyes with double wrinkles)

nnay 2023-10-06 (금) 20:11 11 Months ago 1871
수술 이전 평소 상태 (사진이 기울어진 점 양해해주세요!)

<수술 이전 평소 상태 (사진이 기울어진 점 양해해주세요!)>

수술 이전 고민됐던 부분

<수술 이전 고민됐던 부분>

First of all, this is my first time writing something like this, so please understand that I may be immature :) This is something I received advice on at the end of December last year. I usually have double eyelids, but when I'm not in good condition or tired, I'm worried about double wrinkles forming like in the attached photo! I wanted a burial method with a relatively quick recovery period, and I was also considering epicanthoplasty because I felt like my eyes were crowded because I couldn't see the whites of the front of my eyes. ㅂ (Visited at the recommendation of an acquaintance) He said that the reason for the appearance of double wrinkles is ‘due to lack of fat in the eyelids.’ In conclusion, burial + fat grafting was recommended. Since it is a symptom that usually occurs when eyelid fat is lost due to aging, it is not commonly seen in people of my age, so there were few reviews about fat grafting, and they explained that the side effect may be bumpy, but that they can re-surgery up to three times. I didn't know why double wrinkles occur, but I liked the detailed explanation. I also liked that the consultation took into consideration the harmony with the face rather than just looking at the eyes. I was quite worried about whether or not to get the canopy, but since my pupils are relatively large, the space in front of my eyes seemed to be lacking, and they did not recommend it, saying that they were not crowded when viewed as a whole. ㅇㅅㅇ (Visited based on a recommendation from an acquaintance) I asked about the reason for double wrinkles and what kind of surgery would be best, but there was no explanation as to the cause and fat grafting was not even on the list of considerations. It was disappointing because it felt like they just said, 'I'll make you look as pretty as a (recommended) friend without any reservations~'. It was a very famous hospital and the director was kind, so it would have been a different story if they were only going to do simple burial, but I passed because I was worried about choosing a surgical method after the first consultation. ㅌㅇㅍ (Visit based on a recommendation from an acquaintance) Usually, at previous plastic surgery clinics, the director would listen to what part you were worried about and then say, 'We'll have to consult for more details, but it will probably be like this.' It was limited to just a consultation, but unlike other hospitals, before I even spoke, they first explained why I had double wrinkles by drawing pictures and also told me that I had difficulty opening my eyes, so I felt they were very professional. After consultations at the previous two hospitals, I was debating between fat grafting and burial, but instead of saying, 'You should definitely go with this method!!', he explained the pros and cons of each method and said, 'That's why I recommend this method~', so I was satisfied. Also, I was able to make up my mind because he firmly told me not to get a chin augmentation, which I was considering, for the same reason as plastic surgery.

Comment 11
미도리님 2023-10-06 (금) 20:29 11 Months ago Address
I think hospital number 1 is good. My friend also had fat grafting and double surgery.

nnay Writer 2023-10-06 (금) 20:32 11 Months ago Address
oh! Actually, I had surgery in December of last year haha. At the time, there weren't many reviews of cases similar to mine, so I wrote this in hopes that it would be helpful even though it was late. Thank you for your comment!
쭈꾸미치즈떡 2023-10-07 (토) 01:46 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

nnay Writer 2023-10-07 (토) 12:01 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

쭈꾸미치즈떡 2023-10-07 (토) 13:52 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
닉824 2023-10-07 (토) 15:34 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
nnay Writer 2023-10-10 (화) 19:08 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
도치도치도 2023-10-15 (일) 04:53 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.