• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 4 revision surgeries

모요왜요 2023-09-26 (화) 11:55 10 Months ago 2866
1. Every time I read a review of Almond , I went because the double eyelid line was my style. The hospital was very clean. The consultation started right away without waiting. The director recommended natural adhesion, and the consultation time was shorter than expected. The line was held several times. I discussed the amount with the counseling director and it was natural adhesion. +He recommended an eye bridge. The eye bridge was non-incisional. *It was a hospital I liked because the lines were pretty, but since it was a reoperation, natural adhesion was not appealing. 2. Director Ollo told me that he had had eye surgery at the previous hospital for a long time, so I went there, took a picture, and met with the counseling director for the first time. While we talked, the consultation was very thorough. Perhaps that's why I felt like we communicated well during the consultation with the director. The incision was finalized and the lines were drawn several times to determine whether in-out or semi-out would suit me. The director's consultation was the longest. The cost was the same as average, for life. They said they would take care of it, but I thought they looked after the post-surgery treatment carefully because it was a one-person hospital. *I liked the In-Out line the most and the AS period was the most appealing, but I didn't see many reviews, so I didn't put in a reservation deposit. 3. The difference here is consultation with the manager rather than the director. I liked this. The director's consultation felt very thorough and professional. Most of the answers went in the direction I wanted. On the contrary, the director seemed very tired. It was a simple consultation that felt like if I said I wanted to do this, do it. So I decided to double-cross the incisions. Director's voice It was a bit small so I couldn't hear it, but it was still soft and good to listen to. The cost was the highest. * The manager's consultation was so good that I almost put in the deposit. However, there was only one consultation left, so I thought about it and didn't put it in. 4. Giraffe I heard a lot of people go here because of the back slit. I just received a consultation for double eyelids. There was no wait at first, but I think I waited for about 15 minutes when the director and the director went over. First, they drew the double eyelid line several times and asked if I wanted a surgical method. When I said I wanted to make an incision, they diagnosed me with an incision right away. The lines were a little fancy. It seems to be given. Gorgeous sleep? When I discussed the amount with the manager, I was also recommended a forehead lift... His voice was a bit raspy, but it was easy to listen to. There was a bit of pressure to make a reservation. (I think I got caught 3 times) *It was disappointing because it was different from the line I wanted to play. And the forehead lift was scary... Now I'm choosing one of these hospitals for reoperation. Hospital standards are different for each person, so if you use them as a reference and consult directly, it will be easier to decide on a hospital.

Comment 13
Hhfhgfff 2023-09-26 (화) 13:07 10 Months ago Address
이마거상은 실장만 추천한거지?? 나도 기린 상담 걸어놔서ㅜ
꼬꼬무무 2023-09-26 (화) 17:53 10 Months ago Address
올로가 괜찮아 보이네]~~~ 나도 상담받아봐야겠다!
오유앙 2023-09-26 (화) 23:27 10 Months ago Address
제 리스트랑 겹치네요 자세한 후기 감사함당
둔둔바니 2023-10-01 (일) 23:48 10 Months ago Address
후기감사함다
히잉제발 2023-10-15 (일) 21:21 9 Months ago Address
기린 송훈원장님이야??
재수술로너구리 2023-10-26 (목) 13:05 9 Months ago Address