• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Gangnam ㅇㅇㅇ consultation review

뀨북 2022-07-18 (월) 15:57 2 Years ago 1537
Gangnam ㅇㅇㅇ / ㄱㅎㅇ No consultation fee. It was my first consultation, so it was good that they explained incision/non-incision, eye correction, etc. The procedure is natural adhesion burial + posterior canthus + eye correction. Eyelids are weak and may sag, so eye correction is recommended - you don't have to do it, but I do it. I recommend it. It's in-out, but the back can sag so it's a little high? He asked me to hold it and said I was worried because there were a lot of posts about the side effects of the eye surgery, and he said that there are incisions/nasal incisions for the eye surgery, but since the nasal incisions are just a little bit of work, there won't be many side effects. (Is this really true? I wonder) They said it was the first consultation, so they didn't tell me to make a same-day reservation. He said that even when I go to the next consultation, I will just have to have the first consultation. Oh, and in the previous review, the director said that the patient should feel at ease. I will think about it and do a good job? I said he said this, but he actually said it.

Comment 8
illliioioi… 2022-07-18 (월) 17:20 2 Years ago Address
I went to about three counseling centers and they said they would give you this price if you make a reservation on the same day. Haha, does each counseling director have a different deal..?

뀨북 Writer 2022-07-18 (월) 18:54 2 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
정사랑랑 2022-07-19 (화) 02:07 2 Years ago Address
자세한글 감사해영
Ramying 2022-07-19 (화) 05:27 2 Years ago Address
저도 처음간다고 해야겠네용
오늘도출근 2022-07-20 (수) 07:22 2 Years ago Address
잘되시길바랍니다
오늘홍삼삼 2022-07-24 (일) 13:07 2 Years ago Address
나 비절개 눈교로 6년 살다가 얼마전에 한쪽 풀려서 재수술 하러 간다..근데 사는동안 부작용 없고 수술 자국도 안남고 잘 지내서 나는 나쁘지 않다 생각해…! 수술 잘 받길 바라
감자갉 2022-07-28 (목) 22:50 2 Years ago Address
눈교 나도 고민돼ㅠㅠ 다들 하라고 하는데 꼭 해야되는건지..
제나리또 2023-02-20 (월) 01:03 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마웡!
Prev  Next  List