• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Jayjun Olo revision surgery consultation review

이준규 2023-09-22 (금) 14:20 11 Months ago 1140
My eye asymmetry is very severe. I live with people saying I keep glaring at them even though I just looked at them. As I am a man, I think it would be better to lower the line a bit and do it naturally when having reoperation. I wanted to correct eye shape and create thin double eyelids with my limited knowledge. First of all, I searched for men's double-hand surgery, and Jayjun's reservation came up the most. I had an appointment in Apgujeong that evening, so I looked for a nearby hospital and made an appointment at Olo Hospital. I made a reservation through KakaoTalk and only went to two. Jayjun 1. As I entered the hospital, everyone waiting was male. 2. Recommended for eye correction, epicanthoplasty, and in-outline. 3. You can do in-line, but they say in-out makes the eyes look more natural and smooth. 4. Holds a variety of lines, inside pair, in-out, and in-line. 5. Perhaps because it is a hospital where many men come, they are good at explaining what is bothering them and what can be done to improve it. 5. AS 2 years. Olo 1. Eye correction, inline recommended. 2. If you want to look natural, don't do slit. No Mongolian folds. 3. Here too, the lines are varied. I was thinking about doing eye correction, so I heard that it would be better to do it inline. 4. AS lifetime. Did I hear wrong? I thought so, but they said they were confident that they would guarantee it for life as long as they checked the progress after the surgery. Perhaps because it was a reoperation, there were a lot more questions to ask and discuss with the hospital than during the first surgery. That was not bothersome or insincere in explaining it, but rather he told me everything one by one. Honestly, I think you should be treated kindly when you go to counseling. I paid my own money to get surgery on my face, but if the surgery was insincere and unkind, I wouldn't want to get it, no matter how talented the doctor was. Fortunately, the staff at the hospitals I visited were all friendly and there was no pressure to make reservations. It wasn't my first surgery and it was a reoperation, and I heard that two wasn't enough, but I liked the hospital and it was a hassle to visit more, so I just chose one of the two and set a date for the surgery. If you are a male and are looking for revision surgery or eye correction, I recommend going for a consultation.

Comment 3
동물원관리해보자 2023-09-22 (금) 14:24 11 Months ago Address
정보 고마워
좋은하루123 2023-09-30 (토) 06:03 11 Months ago Address
정보 감사드려요
채쁠 2023-11-29 (수) 18:27 9 Months ago Address
정보 감사해요
Prev  Next  List