Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[남자성형]

First product review...! Which hospital is better??

Youch 2022-07-22 (금) 23:29 2 Years ago 1179
I kept thinking that I had to do it verbally, but today, for the first time, I did consultations for 4 places. 3 had epicanthoplasty + incision bridge + double incision + (fat removal) consultations. For the remaining one, I had consultations for nose tip + nostril + eyebrow bridge. I also wanted to do 2 more nose places. It was impossible to make a same-day appointment with Director ㅇㅇㅂ and Director ㅇㅂㅈ ㅇㄱㅁ, so we made appointments for next week and the week after, respectively. First of all, my eyes tend to have pseudoptosis and have Mongolian folds, which are commonly called a bit sleepy-looking eyes. The fat covering the double eyelids is also thick...! The nose has a wide nose + large nostrils + a non-existent bridge between the eyebrows + a slightly hooked nose that I found out during a CT scan today! Let's post the reviews in order: 1. Director ㅍㄹㅁㅇ ㅈㅇㅈ recommended incisions for both the inner and lower eyelids because the skin is thick, and since there is asymmetry between the left and right eyes, he said he would take that into consideration as well. However, I was a little perplexed because in the case of epicanthoplasty, they recommended cutting upward rather than to the side. The distance between the eyes is not that far... I don't like the distance between the eyes the most, so I thought epicanthoplasty, often cut to the side, was absolutely essential... The price is 400 including double eyelid surgery 120 + eye bridge 250 plus tax, but with a discount for same-day surgery reservations, it is 350 He said he would do it, so I paid the deposit first and left. 2. Director ㄷㅇㅇ ㅊㅈㅎ generally said similar things, but he especially put a lot of emphasis on the incision technique. He said he had ptosis and the double eyelid muscles were sagging. He recommended epicanthoplasty done to the side, just as I thought, and also mentioned fat removal. I also asked about the back slit, but they told me to leave it as an option for now and do it later when I feel regretful. However, what was a bit unusual when considering the price was that the incision bridge was 220 and epicanthoplasty was 88, and they said that the price for the incision bridge included double incision. When I get my eyelids done, I have to remove my double eyelids anyway. So, the original size was 308, but they said they would make it 180 at a discounted price. Because of the price, I was a bit attracted to it for a moment.. 3. Dr. ㄷㅇ ㅈㅇㅇ also recommended epicanthoplasty + incision double eye surgery + incision bridge, and at this time, the consultation was mainly about epicanthoplasty. He explains the estimate while personally opening the front. He usually gives me a lot of options, saying that the more the front is open, the gentler it looks, and the less open it is, the sharper it looks. Among the hospitals I visited today, this was the one where my opinion was asked the most. The price was set to 184.8 with the event discount applied. 4. ㅂㄹㅋ Clinic This is the only rhinoplasty surgery I had done today, and after receiving the consultation, I felt like I had a lot of expertise in nose surgery. (Of course, I may have felt that way because it was my first surgery.) There are two doctors, one of whom is in charge of a lot of first surgeries and the other of whom performs a lot of reoperations, so I consulted with the former doctor. I received a consultation after taking front/side/back photos and a CT. In the past, when I had a nose consultation in my hometown, they blindly recommended silicone first, but here, they first asked me whether I preferred implants or non-implants. So, I told him that non-implants would be better, and he recommended dermis. They said that since the bridge between the eyebrows was almost non-existent, work to raise the bridge of the nose was necessary anyway. He recommended ear cartilage insertion for the tip of the nose and removal of fat from the bridge of the nose, as well as correction of a slightly hooked nose. He said that it would be better to first raise the tip of the nose and then judge it based on the condition of the nose. He said that if the nose becomes too narrow and sharp after having the nose bridge reduced, it looks unnatural. The price is in the low 3 million won range if actual cost insurance is applied, and 4 million won if not covered. My goal is to have surgery at least at the end of July, but there are still places where I need to step up (Director ㅂㅇㅎ of ㅇㅇㅂ, Director ㄱㅈㅇ, Director ㅇㄱㅁ of ㅇㅂㅈ), and it's my first time getting plastic surgery, so I'm posting this because I want to get feedback...!

Comment 4
진짜뭔데 2022-07-25 (월) 18:03 2 Years ago Address
네군데도 많은데 더 다녀보신다니.. 대단하시네여.. 갈 병원중 ㅇㅂㅈ 이경묵원장님은 유명하신만큼 바쁘신거같긴하더라구요 상담 잡으셔서 다행 ㅠㅠ 눈,코 저도 이경묵원장님한테받았는데 과하지않고 어울리게 잘해주셨어요!! 상담 잘받고오셨음 좋겠네요~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

Youch Writer 2022-07-26 (화) 09:43 2 Years ago Address
이경묵 원장님 정말 유명하시더라구요! 감사합니다 :)
castelH 2022-08-17 (수) 01:24 2 Years ago Address
ㅂㄹㅋ.. 예전에는 가격 엄청나다는 이야기가 좀 있었는데
300 - 400 이면...
저도 한번 가봐야겠어요!
디얼 2022-11-24 (목) 22:13 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ에서 하셨나요??!
Prev  Next  List