Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Write a review of the Balpoom hospital you visited today.

킹스뭰 2023-09-12 (화) 18:08 9 Months ago 1337
ㅅㅍㄹㅅ Manager: Friendly Director: Chic, but there was a wide range of ages while waiting (from 20s to 40s??), and the consultation was conducted by mainly showing review photos and recommending eyes that suit me, but the price was a bit high and a reservation fee was required. Because it was there, please refer to it. ㅇㅎㅅ Director: Not really.. I'm not sure. Director: I was confident and it was okay . The director's consultation was appropriate, and he kindly recommended the dual eye principle and the eye that suited me. It was okay because it was similar to the direction I wanted . And, as I saw with my hands, I tend to pursue naturalness. But the manager wasn’t very good.. If I make a reservation during Chuseok, is it non-refundable? ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ Director: It's okay  Director : It's like a professor I had a good friend, so I went there because I was curious. I thought it was a lecture explained by the director. The explanation wasn't boring, it was just worth listening to, and it was detailed, so the consultation itself was good. Recommended as a blind school, as per reviews. I received it, but... I was worried. The price was also good because I was not lucky with the quote. I was curious or wanted to find out about the hospital. I hope it helps~

Comment 7
하와이안피자 2023-09-12 (화) 18:24 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

킹스뭰 Writer 2023-09-12 (화) 18:25 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
솜구름 2023-09-12 (화) 19:05 9 Months ago Address
나도 쌍수 병원 알아보고 있어서… 혹시 병원 이름 다 물어봐도 될까? 성형이 처음이다 보니 너무 정보가 없어서ㅠㅠㅠ

킹스뭰 Writer 2023-09-14 (목) 15:59 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
재수술성공하게해주 2023-09-16 (토) 08:26 9 Months ago Address
고생햇어 ㅠㅠㅠ
eun1214 2023-10-06 (금) 12:21 8 Months ago Address