• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Snow Footprint Review (Seoul, Suwon)

둥이뽀야 2023-09-12 (화) 13:38 1 Years ago 1169
My eyes are odd. One eye is double and the other is double. I open my eyes with my forehead, so my forehead wrinkles are severe. I didn't really want to get it done, but I decided to get double eyelid surgery because of my forehead wrinkles. Gangnam DLSS Director -> Director -> Director The director recommended incision + front, upper tuck + eye correction + back tuck. The back tuck is optional, but the front upper tuck has to be done, and buried tucks are not allowed for my eyes. I didn't think much of it during the consultation with the director, but I was a bit surprised when the director came in and drew the line . It was the eye line I had in mind, so it was amazing. It seemed right that he draws the line well. When I saw the line, my curiosity disappeared. If it comes out like that.... Satisfied. There is a discount for same-day reservations, but he pressured me a little. He said that a refund is possible 2 weeks in advance. The director said, "Unnie~ Unnie~", and it really bothered me. I read a lot of reviews, and I liked the director's line, so I was worried. Gentleman ㅍㄹㅇㅂ Director -> Director -> Director The director said he would recommend the director after the consultation. The two directors had similar names, but I can't remember. The director took a quick look and connected me to the director for consultation. He said that I needed an incision + front, upper team + eye correction, and he didn't recommend a back team. When I told him that the eyes I wanted weren't the good ones, he said that there was no need for a back team in that case . When I wrote before the consultation that I wanted in-out or semi-out, he said that both seemed possible. I liked the consultation, but I was worried because the line he drew was slightly different from the previous hospital. Even though it was the amount excluding the back team, the price difference was about 100. I went to Suwon for a consultation because it was famous through word of mouth . There was no consultation with the director. I had a consultation right away with the director, who had been around for 25 years. The director has no joke about his pride. He said that people have different eyes and that there are different surgical methods, and that my eyes were not easy to operate on, so I had to do it well. He showed me the surgery photos, and after seeing them, I was a bit surprised. My buttonhole eyes were buttoned up... Of course, he only showed me the photos that turned out well, right??? I need to get an incision + epicanthoplasty + eye correction, and I will know the details about the eye correction during the surgery, but if it goes well, I don't need it. The consultation was very enthusiastic. The hospital seemed messy, but the director looked at me very thoroughly, so I was worried. They said they provide good aftercare. I had a friend who got surgery in Suwon, so I asked where she got it done, and she said she got it done here 1n years ago, so I trusted her a little more. (My friend's eyes turned out well, and they are still natural and pretty after 10 years) I'm worried because it's geographically close. It's about 70 degrees different from the first hospital. I didn't really ask about the important inla lines during the consultation;; I just thought that if I draw a line and it suits me, I'll go with that. Right now, I'm worried between the first and third hospitals, but I can't decide ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really wish someone had told me to go here, and there aren't many reviews for Suwon, so I'm worried even more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 7
차돌려차기 2023-09-12 (화) 14:07 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info!!
냐옹냐냥이 2023-09-14 (목) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
Wow, awesome! The author's eyes are almost the same as mine! I read the review carefully!! I have double eyelid surgery on only one side and I was recommended to have a front blepharoplasty, so the review was helpful. I'm also getting blepharoplasty these days, but I can't find a spot I like, and it's my first surgery ㅠㅠ I have a lot of worries so I'm thinking about it, but I think I'll have to do some more research.
깽깽이경 2023-09-18 (월) 12:58 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쌍수성공하고파 2023-09-25 (월) 20:04 1 Years ago Address
수원 ㄱㅇ이 어디야???
ㅔㅣ 2023-10-05 (목) 22:58 11 Months ago Address
수원이 70 낮은거야??
뫄뫄와모 2023-12-24 (일) 19:38 8 Months ago Address
수원어디죠
박뮹 2024-08-27 (화) 15:47 28 Days ago Address
나 ㄷㄹㅅ 고민중인데 어디서 했어 ???
Prev  Next  List