• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Consultation review of ㄱㅈㅇㅇㅅ and ㅁㅂㅇ

가지고싶어ㄱㅅ 2023-09-11 (월) 22:55 9 Months ago 661
ㄱㅈㅇㅇㅅ - Consultation fee is 20,000 won - Consultation takes about two hours (consultation with the director is completed without measuring measurements or anything special. Most consultations are with the director) - No pressure to get implants - They say surgery is done using a painless, submuscular method - There were four or five cases a day, or three or four. He said he was going to have surgery - he said the CCTV footage would not be made public due to the director's surgical skills and know-how. Disclosed only if a problem occurs during surgery. -The manager strongly appeals that the uu and i shapes will be accepted unconditionally thanks to the director's know -how. -There is a 30,000 won deposit to prevent no-shows. When you visit, it will be returned to your account the same evening. - Consultation with the manager is simple. It feels like I have to ask questions and get answers? -The director’s consultation is thorough. I feel proud. Instead, what if the patient worries about what the doctor should worry about? There were points to be made (e.g., deciding where to insert the implant) - No pressure to make a reservation - Guaranteed service in case of side effects (but I did not ask in detail, so I need to confirm.) If a side effect occurs, will the service be provided completely free of charge, do I have to pay for anesthesia, or do I have to pay for the implant? We need to check these things to see if they are doing this. We need to check what the range of side effects is. Ripling said there are no side effects) - Sterile system? It was nice to have something like this - Hood surgery in one day - You can open the surgery CCTV if you want - When I said I wanted a uu-shaped i-bone, I was told that because the result of the surgery is determined by the patient's original breast shape, the desired shape cannot be achieved.
Written by
App

Comment 1
Localsong 2023-09-11 (월) 23:07 9 Months ago Address
ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List