• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of 3 eye treatments

노답삼형제 2023-09-11 (월) 19:33 9 Months ago 1377
1. ㅍ / ㄱㅅㅇ The waiting took about an hour. They said my eyes were a bit thick in double eyelids (previously set at 10mm) and they said they were pretty sausages. The doctor seemed to be very meticulous and measured the line several times to see how many mm my double eyelids were. The referee said that it would be difficult to improve the sausage with a non-incision and that the double eyelid line would need to be lowered a lot to improve it. Eye correction was not recommended. Since the current line is semi-out, a upper eyelid surgery was recommended, and the upper eyelid eyelid surgery here is only for the upper part, so improving the front of the eyes is a separate thing. If you want to open the dots, you also have to do epicanthoplasty separately. Finally, I received a quote for non-incision, natural adhesion + upper toe + front toe , but the director set the price so high that I don't trust it... At first, it was very expensive because they put everything in, but at the end, they said they would give a 200 discount if you only did what you needed and made a reservation for surgery tomorrow, so it was a bit much. After-sales service for 2 years, swelling laser, swelling injection, etc. 2. ㅇㅂ / ㄱㅈㅇ There is almost no waiting. Here too, they said there was no need for eye correction, and the director seemed a bit refreshing and confident. There was nothing different from the above, and I received a quote for non-incision, natural adhesion + wit. The price was the cheapest, so I felt antipathy again because it was so cheap. They forced me to make a reservation. Where did I go when I said I had a reservation somewhere else? ㅈㅇㅈㅇ When I said I was going, he suggested to the event that there were no reviews and I tried not to make a reservation, so ㅈㅇㅈㅇ have a nice trip! Non-included zoom  A/S 1 year follow-up care Same as above 3. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ / ㄹㅇㅅ The wait seemed to be about an hour, and both the desk and the manager seemed unfriendly and it was cold. Here, they said that non-incision is possible because my eyes are thin, and they recommended eye correction because the muscles that open my eyes are different. The reason I look like a sausage is because the power to open my eyes is different. It's a bit harsh here, but I'm aware that the eye muscles are different, so I think it would be good to see some improvement through eye correction... They said that the space between the eyes was a bit wide in number 1, but the space between the eyes was appropriate and the width of the eyes was long, so it was okay. I received a quote for non-incision natural adhesion + eye correction. The price is slightly more expensive than number 1 because it is not an event price. After-sales service 1 year follow-up care Similar to above, I am worried because I haven’t found a place I really like yet… I'm even more confused because the quotation suddenly changes. I'm planning to go to ㅇㄹㅇ, ㄷㅇㅇ, ㅇㄴ tomorrow, but I've found a place I like so I want to get the surgery done quickly. It's so stressful... I hope my article was helpful
Written by
App

Comment 9
콜라콜라싸이다 2023-09-12 (화) 09:23 9 Months ago Address
Oh, I was curious. There are two places. Thank you for leaving a detailed review. Which director are you looking at?
경경경1234 2023-09-12 (화) 09:51 9 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!!
욘띵이 2023-09-12 (화) 10:50 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

노답삼형제 Writer 2023-09-12 (화) 10:54 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

욘띵이 2023-09-12 (화) 17:39 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

노답삼형제 Writer 2023-09-13 (수) 12:33 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
조아해 2023-09-12 (화) 13:08 9 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information!