• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅂㄴㄴ ㅇㅇㅂ ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Valpum

김규빈 2023-09-11 (월) 18:43 11 Months ago 1330
Current condition of my nose – The bridge of my nose is not low, but the nose itself is large. He also has a hooked beak haha. That's why I often hear people say that he looks like a man. Desired image after surgery – I have a large mouth and recently had my eyes done, so I am interested in nose surgery, so I want to have a feminine, sophisticated and gorgeous nose. Criteria for choosing a hospital - I captured reviews on plastic surgery apps that said they thought my nose was pretty and went to those hospitals for one-day consultations. ㅂㄴㄴ Citi shooting O Consultation fee Just looking towards the beauty nose is enough. Since the nose is in the exact center of the face, it has a big impact on the image, but it is said that a feminine image can be achieved by shaving the beak and correcting the size of the nose bridge. Since the bridge of the nose is high, silicone implants can be placed low or without implants. The nasal septum is sufficient for the tip of the nose. Consultation – Manager is friendly. The director felt that the counseling itself was systematic. The appearance of the nose after surgery is also explained in detail. + Even though I hate waiting, there were quite a few people at the hospital, so it was nice to go straight to the consultation without waiting. The reservation schedule seems to have been well planned. ㅇㅇㅂ Citi shooting O Consultation fee Is it okay for me not to do any of the functions? When I asked him, he looked at the CT screen and said, um, I don't think it's necessary. Donor ribs are recommended because the tip of the nose often sinks. They suggested correcting the nose, shaving the beak, and inserting silicone. Consultation – Manager was very pushy to make reservations. It seems like he refused several times, saying he would think about it more and come back. The director was kind and looked young, and I wasn't particularly interested in surgery. + Additionally, the consultation started as soon as I got to the hospital, but it took a long time to meet the director and then the manager in the order of director-director-director. It was strange that they told me to wait in front of the desk instead of in the consultation room. ㅁㅇㄷㅇ Citi shooting O Consultation fee He touched the bridge of my nose and said that although I have a hooked nose, there is no need for an osteotomy, and the bridge of my nose is high, so adding silicone would be too much. Their nostrils are larger than those of ordinary people, so the tip of their noses should be raised higher. It's not a difficult nose, but it's not an easy nose either. He said that if it were to be done, it would be without implants, and surgery would not make much of a difference. Consultation – There is some encouragement to make reservations. The director seemed confident in his tone, but seemed a little impatient. + Additionally, the hospital was surprised by the large number of people. There was a bit of a wait so I checked two things. Highest cost. Fortunately, it seems that most people were not overdiagnosed as much as expected. I'm debating whether to get silicone implants or non-implants. I can't ignore the cost, so I think I'll get them from a place that offers a reasonable price.

Comment 4
지렁이 2023-09-11 (월) 19:03 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
비첵 2023-09-11 (월) 22:12 11 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review. I wonder which director you received consultation from!
서당댕삼 2023-09-12 (화) 18:27 11 Months ago Address
I did it the second time, and I was satisfied with the surgery. I felt proactive, but I didn't feel forced. I thought about it carefully and made a good decision!!
예비성미 2023-10-31 (화) 15:58 9 Months ago Address
ㅁㅇㄷㅇ I went there too, um.. a little..
Prev  Next  List