• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of 3 eye surgery clinics

aaa님 2023-09-10 (일) 16:05 1 Years ago 1419
I had natural adhesion 7 years ago, and at that time, I didn't know anything about plastic surgery-related sites or apps, so I didn't know anything about it. Maybe buried surgery wasn't suitable for my eyes, but my double eyelids were blurry and only had a line, but I was happy because I got double eyelids . Recently, the lines on both of my eyes were buried in the flesh, and the line on one side was completely gone, so I went back to my pre-surgery condition... I started thinking about a second surgery, which I had never imagined, and I received a consultation and made a reservation. 1. Apgujeong Station ㅇㅇㅇ I had the double eyelid line drawn a few times and now the line is visible. I have thick skin, but I set the line high, so my double eyelids are convex. If you do n't like the convex look, you have to lower the line. I showed you a picture of the eye I wanted, and you said that the eye structure and skin thickness are different in the first place, and that you will never get a result that looks like this. Would you mind ? Is it okay if the person itself is a completely different person? I heard it with such nuance that it was a bit of a joke, but on the contrary, what you said gave me confidence, and honestly, I was most satisfied with the consultation here. The price was also the cheapest, maybe completely? It was 200 seconds for the incision + eye correction, but 185 on the condition that I decide right here and now + write a photo review? That was about it. Since it was my first consultation, I put it on hold! 2. Apgujeong Station ㅇㄷㅍ Consultation It was the shortest. After trying the line a few times, he said that if I hold it high, my eyes immediately turn into sausages, so let's lower the line. I showed him a picture of the eye I wanted, and he said it would be good to lower the line a little and do an upper opening. He said that the eye bridge and other openings didn't seem necessary . It is currently semi-out, but the line was slightly lowered to make it in-out, and the partial incision + upper opening + fat removal was done to get 280. In fact, the consultation with the director was very short, so I don't know much about the director, but the director said that the fixation is really good and that the surgery takes more than an hour and the surgery is done slowly. He said that he usually does surgery and that he only performs surgery on 3 people a day, but I liked this part the most, so I made a reservation here. I was excited when I heard the price, but the reservation fee was relatively reasonable, and even though it was a bit burdensome, I was told clearly and carefully so that it wouldn't happen again!! Since I want something like this, it seems like it would suit my needs well, and the director had a very nice and cheerful impression. 3. Gangnam Station ㅍㄹㅁㅇ This is where I had a mental breakdown throughout the consultation. First of all, he must have just come out of surgery, his hair was messy and he looked distraught. Even after entering the consultation room, he looked at the surgery schedule on the monitor blankly for a while before greeting me... The consultation was the longest. He said that I needed eye correction, and all the other directors recommended lowering the line, but this director likes this line now. Just by looking at the reviews, it looks like you have a style that always includes eye correction. Also, it looks like there is no excess skin to cut out, so they suddenly recommend a forehead lift. You can't even do an upper lip lift because the front eyebrows are too visible. Just make a full incision + 410 for eye correction? The price in the early 400s was too outrageous, so I cut it right away. The director and the counseling manager are really beautiful, and the people at the counter are all pretty. The counseling manager looks like those celebrity kids. She's so pretty. Anyway, the consultation was very detailed, and it was good, but it was too much . It's expensive.. Done! Even though there were only 3 consultations, I felt that it was good to visit a lot of consultations and it was fun. Oh, and lastly, only the 1st Apgujeong Station ㅇㅇㅇ has no consultation fee, and the rest cost 10,000 won each! I'm sorry for writing in a hectic and hard-to-read manner, but thank you for reading this long post.

Comment 14
배인호형님 2023-09-11 (월) 01:33 1 Years ago Address
감사요

aaa님 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 19:10 7 Months ago Address
제글 읽어주셔서 감사합니다!! ㅎㅎ
지쇼니잉 2023-09-11 (월) 11:38 1 Years ago Address
3번에서 수술받았음요ㅎㅎ!! 원장님 팩트위주로 상담해주셨었는뎅ㅎㅎ 같은 원장님 같음!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

꿍야룽 2023-10-20 (금) 00:27 10 Months ago Address
눈재로 수술 받으셨어요? 어때요? 다음주 수술예정인데 만족도 궁금해요. 눈 찜질팩 이런것도 주나요?

aaa님 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 19:09 7 Months ago Address
실력좋으시다구 하더라구요!! ㅎㅎ 굿굿
현쨔응 2023-09-16 (토) 13:16 1 Years ago Address
3번 나도 리스트에 있었는데 ,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 뭔가 첫인상 그러면 좀 신경쓰이긴하겠다..

aaa님 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 19:09 7 Months ago Address
마쟈.. 신경쓰였어 엄청 기대했던곳인데 쪼꼼 그랬으 ㅠㅠ..
하입보이용 2023-11-01 (수) 21:18 10 Months ago Address
ㅇㄷㅍ 원장님들 다 괜찮아요 친절.!!

aaa님 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 19:08 7 Months ago Address
그쵸!! 그런거같아요 ㅋㅋ
토두비 2024-02-07 (수) 18:32 7 Months ago Address
ㅇㄷㅍ 원장님 누구엿오??

aaa님 Writer 2024-02-07 (수) 19:07 7 Months ago Address
대표 원장님! 나 결국 ㅇㄷㅍ에서 했어융,, 지금 한지 4달? 됐네

토두비 2024-02-07 (수) 22:23 7 Months ago Address
ㅝㄴㅓㅜㄹ 맞지!!!??