Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Three great places for revision eye surgery!

지연0710 2023-09-08 (금) 18:57 1 Years ago 2410
As soon as I became a teenager, I fell into love, and even though it's already been more than ten years... ;; Maybe it's because I've lost a lot of weight since then, or maybe it's because I'm older. My double eyelid lines have expanded from two to three, and now they're overlapping, making it uncomfortable when I open my eyes. I looked into hospitals for double eyelid surgery to get double eyelid surgery. I went to a total of three places, two of which I chose based on reviews and one recommended . I chose to go because it was the hospital I received it in. 1. Private – Director ㅇㅈㅇ The hospital was pretty and spacious~ But there was a bit of a wait. I just had to sit down, fill out the chart, and wait, but the hospital was on a high floor, so the outside view was nice. The consultation director was kind and calm. Please listen carefully to what I say, first consultation. I felt good from the start. I think I waited 10 more minutes to see the director. But, well, it was okay to wait in the counseling room. I was surprised that he looked younger than I thought, and I was even more surprised that he looked a little tired. But he was very kind during the consultation. I showed him how to hold the mirror and draw the line. I took the line several times and um... I think it went a bit closer to the outline than I thought and didn't suit my taste~ ;; He said that the burial would not be resolved through reoperation. He said it would be better to do incision + eye correction together. I heard only what was needed and it was the first consultation, so it was over. 2. Ilmiri - Director ㄷㅇㄹ The wait was crazy~ Even though I made a reservation for a consultation, everything was done . When I came out, I was in the hospital for almost two hours;; Instead, the desk staff were friendly, and it was okay to consult with the manager first. The manager was a man. It was amazing to see a man for the first time. The director is very chic~;; Still, he only talked about double eyelid surgery without recommending other unnecessary surgeries. He was blunt, but I really liked the way he drew the lines. He said there was no need for eye correction and that I should only have double incisions. The cost was a bit high ;; I only went to three consultations, but it was the highest~ I guess it was because it was a reoperation, but… I wonder if it's too expensive for just one double eyelid treatment~ The director tried to make me make a reservation a few times, but I promised myself that I would only show up for the consultation on the first day, so I just showed up~ I liked the director's consultation~ The wait was really long though;; ㅠㅠ 3. Ollo - This is a private hospital recommended by the director. I was a little tired after going to the hospital above, but fortunately the consultation started right away, and the counseling director was very kind. I only told him what I wanted to say and my concerns, and it ended briefly. The director was also kind and considerate . He looked a little younger, but I liked that he confidently answered all the questions I asked. He seemed proud of the surgery. Likewise, he said there was no need for eye correction and that he would undergo reoperation through incisions. He had the lines drawn several times, but most of them were natural, so I liked them . I also asked about it, but he didn't recommend a back slit. He told me not to do it anywhere. It could cost 300 won. The cost was quite reasonable, but I didn't make a reservation. As I said before, it was my first time having a consultation, so no matter how much I liked it, I was only going to make a consultation. The manager made a reservation. I left the hospital comfortably because there was no pressure. Then, I went for a second consultation with Private and Ollo. It was my first consultation with ㅍㄹㅇㅂ, so I felt like I didn't speak well, so I went back because I wanted to set up the line again. With ㅇㄹ, I went to another consultation because the director's consultation and the cost were okay. I already put down a deposit for one place . I've made several consultation reservations, but I'm debating whether to go or not.

Comment 18
감쟈조아 2023-09-08 (금) 19:13 1 Years ago Address
혹시 어디 예약했는지 알 수 있을까??
루끼야하 2023-09-09 (토) 02:41 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ 눈은 이준우 원장님한테 많이가네여ㅜ 다른분께 잡아놨는딘...
릴리리만보 2023-09-10 (일) 00:50 1 Years ago Address
저도 예약 알 수 있을까요
코몽코몽 2023-09-10 (일) 17:16 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅁㄹ 견적얼마나왔어? 가격이 혹시 사악해?ㅠㅠ
유닠킴 2023-09-11 (월) 10:27 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅇㅁㄹ 비용 공유해줄수있엉?
호에23 2023-09-11 (월) 22:01 1 Years ago Address