Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of double eyelid feet (ㅇㄹㅇ, ㄱㄹㄷ, ㄷㅇㅇ, ㅇㄴ, ㅈㅇㅈㅇ)

럽뮤 2023-09-06 (수) 14:04 1 Years ago 2144
I took annual leave and went there in the morning on a weekday. Perhaps because it was a weekday, most people were not at the hospital. ㅇㄹㅇ I was worried about waiting, but I had to wait 10 minutes and the consultation was over in 20 minutes. I went and took pictures of my eyes and had a consultation, but since it was my first consultation, I didn't know what questions to ask, so I just listened to the explanation. The director holds it in the shape you want. When I said that I wanted to match my eyes because I had a pair of eyes, he said he would take care of it. I paid a reservation deposit and left. Natural adhesion , upper epicanthoplasty, and supraorbital fat grafting are the only ones recommended for fat grafting above the eyes, saying that the lines can be resolved within 3 years if natural adhesion occurs. ㄱㄹㄷ Wait about 30 minutes. The director drew the lines and recommended an incision, saying that natural adhesion would not result in the desired shape. Director, please explain in detail. Incision is recommended only here. The cost was also higher than expected. Incision, bridge of the eye, epicanthoplasty . After waiting for about 10 minutes, the consultation began. The manager coerced rather than forced. I asked if I had looked into any other hospitals, and he said this was better than there, and kept telling me to get it from the director. When I said I wanted to find out more because it was my second hospital, I was told that two consultations would be enough. However, because of the price, I had to pay a reservation deposit and it was the cheapest. Natural adhesion, bridge of the eye, epicanthoplasty, ㅇㄴ Long wait. I booked the review here because the snow is my favorite. There was no one there and we had to wait for 40 minutes. When receiving consultation from the director, unnecessary things are not recommended. When I asked if I had to go to a blind school, I was told I didn't have to. I came out with a deposit, natural adhesion, and upper epicanthoplasty. The director drew the lines several times and tried to do it in the direction I wanted. The cost was the highest among natural adhesions. Anesthesia fee and VAT are separate. Natural adhesion, upper epicanthoplasty, bridge of the eye - I want a gorgeous in-outline, but all hospitals recommend epicanthoplasty, saying that the front line will not be visible due to Mongolian folds. - There were no hospital consultation fees - I want to go to school, but I am worried about the side effects.

Comment 15
프프이아퓌 2023-09-06 (수) 16:50 1 Years ago Address
Wow, thank you for writing it down in such detail. Can you share how much it was?

럽뮤 Writer 2023-09-06 (수) 17:27 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
첫SSu 2023-09-06 (수) 19:17 1 Years ago Address
This is a very helpful review. Is it possible to share the cost?

럽뮤 Writer 2023-09-07 (목) 12:31 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
김디다 2023-09-07 (목) 02:30 1 Years ago Address
The product review is so helpful!
동동꽃 2023-09-07 (목) 12:18 1 Years ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ and ㅇㅇㅈㅇ were good. Thank you for the review from me!! Did the director log in and leave?

럽뮤 Writer 2023-09-07 (목) 12:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
에이미독 2023-09-07 (목) 15:16 1 Years ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ, the director's consultation is good, so what is the director's consultation like?
나븅이 2023-09-10 (일) 11:23 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review haha
mamegoma 2023-09-10 (일) 19:40 1 Years ago Address
There were really a lot of problems ㅜㅜ
경경경1234 2023-09-14 (목) 09:40 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review...!!!!!
깽깽이경 2023-09-18 (월) 13:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
seungwoo 2023-10-01 (일) 12:27 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information!
이거 2023-10-02 (월) 02:53 1 Years ago Address
ㄷㅇㅇ Just because of what kind of director said, you can say ㅇㄴ, ㄷㅇㅇㅇㅇ..???
clmsbjz 2023-11-26 (일) 12:49 10 Months ago Address
Wait for the information!!!
Prev  Next  List