• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Stem Cell Breast JI Product Review

산타씨 2023-09-06 (수) 12:54 1 Years ago 1852
In conclusion, I went to 6 famous places, and I will only write about the ones that I remember haha. ㅇㅅㅆ301, ㄹㅍㄹ, ㅁㄷㅅ, ㅍㄹㅅ are all places that are famous for being good, so after going there, I don't think there is much difference, but I will briefly explain the pros and cons during the consultation. Let's look at it ㅇㅅㅆ: Jang - Good follow-up care, it seems to help increase the survival rate by making you gain weight through diet management, etc., the counseling director is very kind and thorough. However, - the price is too high, it's the first visit and you get blood drawn by inducing a checkup and wasting 300,000 won haha. , the injection amount itself is too small. During the consultation, the director seemed almost out of his mind. He looked at his desk, recited a series of comments, and then left haha ​​ㄹㅍㄹ: Jang - The amount of injection seems to be very large. I heard that a director who specializes in liposuction came from the United States. They say there is a stem cell research center. (There is no consultation with the director here) However, the consultation was very unprofessional. There is just a lot of good equipment ~ Our directors are the best ~ It was like this. It is said that even if calcification occurs, no special measures or compensation for surgical expenses will be provided. The price is a bit high ㅁㄷㅅ: Chapter - It was nice that the actual amount of fat was checked using ultrasound. The director provides very thorough consultation. There is a stem cell research center. Extensive surgical experience. However - compared to other hospitals, the facilities seem to be a bit older. Since I am not a plastic surgeon, I am a bit anxious about inhalation. ㅍㄹㅅ: However, the counseling director was really unfriendly lol. I made a reservation and went there, but he kept making me wait until I told him what time I had to leave, and he came back a while later and gave me counseling like a real Soulless center, but left without even connecting me to a consultation with the director. I've come a long way, but the director's attitude was really upsetting... I asked if it was adipose-derived stem cells, but he didn't know what it was... It seemed like the directors didn't even have a basic understanding of surgery.

Comment 6
인세 2023-09-06 (수) 14:57 1 Years ago Address
thank you! I'll keep this in mind!!!
룰류랄라리이ㅣ 2023-09-24 (일) 20:40 11 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
파인정 2023-10-25 (수) 13:12 10 Months ago Address
The counseling director is also important.. Thank you for the review. I will keep it in mind.
쥰쥰s 2023-11-16 (목) 08:05 9 Months ago Address
It's not all that bad... ? ㅜㅠ LOL
장장장장ㄴ 2024-02-14 (수) 19:46 7 Months ago Address
와 고마워 근데 진짜 다 별로네 ㅠ 적은 가격도 아닌데ㅠㅠ
왓츄원 2024-03-09 (토) 22:29 6 Months ago Address
후기 감사합니다ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List