• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Outline test list + reviews (4)

졔리콩 2023-09-05 (화) 16:40 1 Years ago 1474
The last hospital I've posted a review of after a long time is Dr. ㅂㄴㅂㄱ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㅇㅊㅎ!! The consultation time was about 40 minutes (the director was 15 minutes) and there was a bit of waiting time! The best thing is that the atmosphere is very friendly and nice!! All the staff are friendly too! The director was also very kind and calmly and calmly explained everything in detail. The consultation content was that if you consider cost-effectiveness, you can only do a square jaw, but it is best to have cheekbones and a square jaw together, and since the left and right faces are asymmetrical, they said that they would balance each side and perform the surgery symmetrically (Same surgery on both sides XXX) Contour surgery, cortical osteotomy, Masseter muscle adjustment, deep cheek and fat removal are all included, and skin elasticity, masticatory muscles, and occlusal condition will also be checked at a later date. If possible, I will not make a front incision, but I will make one if necessary, but since I have a bit of a chin, I decided to only shave the amount to prevent secondary angles and not touch the tip of the chin. The cheekbones are fixed with two pins (front and side/sideburn incisions required). The overall consultation details are shown before and after photos of patients who underwent contouring surgery at our hospital, and show a lot of the condition and how changes have occurred . Follow-up care is provided in the first week. Sideburn stitch removal in the 2nd week, stitches in the mouth removed, 3 follow-up treatments starting in the 3rd week (high frequency, etc./no special treatment until then) The price was over 12 million won, but they said I would get a 20% discount if I participated in the review promotion!! (It was the most expensive among the hospitals... ㅠㅠㅠ) The price includes the hospitalization fee, internal medicine examination fee, and 3 follow-up care (They said they would also prescribe pain-free injections if necessary at no additional cost.) As a matter of fact, among the director's patients, there is a nurse in the operating room of another plastic surgery surgery room. He also said that there was a dentist's child, haha. The director said that he has been doing contouring for 23 years and that his skills are recognized among professionals for contouring. In fact, I am very scared of contouring, and since it is a major surgery, this hospital even takes care of the patient's psychology. I really liked the friendly atmosphere of the hospital, so after the last consultation, my heart went to the hospital the most. The director and manager both spoke very warmly and I really liked the atmosphere of the hospital that seemed to relieve tension. I will reveal which hospital I chose when I write my surgery review!!

Comment 7
Steady 2023-09-05 (화) 18:55 1 Years ago Address
Please do a lot of research
맘마묵자 2023-09-06 (수) 00:15 1 Years ago Address
I'll wait for a good surgery review!
안녕맴아 2023-09-06 (수) 16:58 1 Years ago Address
Have a good look!
가구가 2023-09-07 (목) 09:52 1 Years ago Address
후기 기대된다
나븅이 2023-09-10 (일) 11:23 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사해요 ㅎㅎ
버미04 2023-09-16 (토) 12:00 1 Years ago Address