• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

First rhinoplasty procedure and plastic surgery review

뚀뚀뜌 2023-09-05 (화) 13:00 1 Years ago 1310
ㅍㅅㅎㅇㄱ Price: Low 2 million won 6mm? Is that right? 6mm silicone was put in and it was done with a direct line. Is it to remove or lower the columella, the tip of the nose, silicone, nasal septum, and autologous ear cartilage? The price is cheaper than other places and the director is excessive. He didn't tell me to do this or that, but only recommended the parts that were really necessary. I believed that it was a very famous hospital and I had also had double surgery, so I set a date and had the surgery right away, and it seemed to go well naturally. When I consulted with the director, I told him that I was worried about the side effects of nose reduction. They said that I didn't need to have the nostril reduction surgery right away and that I could do it slowly after seeing the progress after the surgery, so I didn't bother to do it later. I regret saying that I would do the nostril reduction surgery right away. This time, I went back for a separate consultation and had the nostril reduction surgery separately. I'm planning to set a date
Written by
App

Comment 7
은넹 2023-09-05 (화) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
Consultation at the same place???

뚀뚀뜌 Writer 2023-09-05 (화) 13:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
해서원 2023-09-05 (화) 13:09 1 Years ago Address
I also decided to look at nose reduction and decide later, but I have been worried about my nose being too wide for a long time, so I have similar concerns!

뚀뚀뜌 Writer 2023-09-05 (화) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
Wow really?? ㅠㅠ Me too ㅜㅜ Even though I got my nose done, my profile and nose bridge are very satisfying and pretty, but my nose is naturally thick and my nose is on the wide side, so it still feels round from the front. ㅠㅜ
유뽀 2023-09-06 (수) 15:25 1 Years ago Address
If I don't reduce my nose, will I be very satisfied after surgery? I'm thinking of getting surgery for my double nose...

뚀뚀뜌 Writer 2023-09-06 (수) 15:25 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
응애응애응애응애 2023-10-12 (목) 04:09 10 Months ago Address
Can you tell me where the hospital is?
Prev  Next  List