• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Byeol Plastic Surgery Consultation Review

SKYEYE 2022-07-20 (수) 19:48 2 Years ago 804
I am a man, have severe Mongolian folds, and my eyelids cover about half of my pupils, so I received consultation for eye correction. I decided to get a consultation after seeing many before and after photos of double eyelid surgery and eye correction for men by Dr. Yongtaek Hong on the Byul Plastic Surgery website. I received counseling from 5 places, and 4 of them recommended eye correction because I had a weak ability to open my eyes. However, Director Hong Yong-taek told me that there was no need for eye correction, and that my eyes could be refreshed enough with proper epicanthoplasty and double incision. I asked again if I was squinting my eyes, but he said I could tell by looking at the amount of pupil exposed when I lifted my eyes. Even to me, when I lifted my eyelids, about 90% of my pupils came out. I thought to myself, “So, other plastic surgeons are recommending unnecessary surgeries?”, and I was asked to go into more detail about eye correction, which I thought was too simple. It gave me an opportunity to search and research. I gained trust in Dr. Hong Yong-taek, who told me to feel free to ask whatever I wanted to ask and that I did not need to undergo any unnecessary surgery. The manager who conducted the consultation afterward was also very kind and answered my questions in detail, which was nice. I think I'll probably choose between Byeol Plastic Surgery or another place. This was a review of Byeol Plastic Surgery's men's eye correction/double eye consultation!

Comment 4
Songa1 2022-07-20 (수) 20:21 2 Years ago Address
좋은 원장님 만나서 성형하면 불필요하고 과한 시술보다 좀더 센스있게 시술하게 되어서 만족감 있을것같네요 !! 여러군데 다녀봐서 좋으셨겟다
찌이니이 2022-07-20 (수) 20:31 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이리이리2 2022-07-21 (목) 16:15 2 Years ago Address
발품많이팔고 믿을수있는사람으로해영
evan9062 2023-03-28 (화) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List