Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of reoperation hospital (ㅇㄴㅂ/ㄴㅅㅎ/ㅍㄹㅇㅂ/ㄴㄴ/ㅇㅇㄴㅋ)

돌려깎아버려요 2023-09-03 (일) 00:48 1 Years ago 3214
Previously, I had a buried double treatment, but one side came loose. It didn't just come off, but the double folds disappeared, so it was so annoying. I had no choice but to decide to have the surgery again, and went to see it myself. 1. ㅇㄴㅂ (ㅈㅊㅎ): First of all, there were a lot of foreigners, and the director said that natural adhesion was the problem. I am very proud of it. I was the first to make it. They recommended natural adhesion + eye correction for my eyes. I was worried about incisions, so I liked natural adhesion. However, the director spoke informally a lot, so I didn't feel that he was that friendly.... Still. I thought he was just too proud because he looked at my eyes several times and didn't recommend anything other than that. And the doctor said he only does eye surgery. Since it was a reoperation, I was attracted to the doctor because he specializes in eyes. My friend doesn't have double eye surgery, but he had other surgeries and was satisfied. I highly recommend it. To be honest, it was recommended by a trustworthy friend, so I just want to stay here if possible. However, you have to write a review to get a discount. 2. ㄴㅅㅎ (ㄱㅈㅎ): First of all, the manager here was very thorough. He explained everything kindly and even after receiving the consultation. They once again conveyed the price and other details through KakaoTalk (I don't know if it was because I had made a provisional reservation), but the director also calmly explained things well. Here, they recommended eye correction + partial incision, but I heard that partial incision is not a popular practice these days, so I was a little worried. Management seems to be good, 3 years of after-sales service, thanks to the meticulous manager, I feel trustworthy, and there is no pressure to write reviews here. The price is also the cheapest. However, the hospital itself is famous, but there are not many reviews from the director. 3. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ (ㅇㅈㅇ ): The director was also reasonably thorough, and when I received the consultation, the director really explained it very well. As for the consultation, it was so good that I wanted to receive it right away from the director ㅇㄴㅇ, and it's okay to write a review of the handmade product. However, it wasn't an acquaintance who received it like ㅇㄴㅂ or ㄴㄴ, but it was given on the Internet. I was worried because I had to trust only my intuition. Since it was a reoperation, I was worried for no reason. And the price was quite high, but if the surgery goes well, what does the price matter..... I have a lot of worries. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ also recommends burial + eye correction. Hashim was very trustworthy as he even drew a picture to explain why I needed eye correction. 4. ㄴㄴ (ㄱㅂㅇ): I went there through an acquaintance. Personally, I didn't like the director that much... But the director was okay. I'm a fan of this place too. + I recommended eye correction, and I tried swiping it with a toothpick or something, but I'm not very meticulous and I feel like I like flashy styles. My friend is satisfied, but I'm a friend who likes flashy stuff, so my friend's eyes are pretty, but I don't really like flashy stuff. I recommend raising it 1mm higher. Also here. I was interested because it was recommended by a trustworthy acquaintance, but I didn't think the director would provide good follow-up care, and although the director was fine, I felt like it would make me look fancy, so I canceled the reservation . 5. ㅇㅇㄴㅋ (ㅇㅎㅇ): The consultation was very good here as well. The director himself during the consultation. He took pictures and looked at me. Here, he recommended incision + eye correction, saying that even if I did a nasal incision, it would come out again. But he said that a non-incision was also possible. All the hospitals recommended a non-incision, but here, instead of recommending an incision, they said they could do it well without making a scar. ....I'm still not mentally prepared for the incision. The director was very proud and explained everything thoroughly, but the price was the most expensive and there was a big difference compared to other hospitals, and he said the incision could be done, but he kept recommending the incision. It was a bit disappointing. Summary Most meticulous director: ㅍㄹㅇㅂ Most meticulous manager: ㄴㅅ Professionalism: ㅇㄴㅂ Affordable price: ㄴㅅ Slightly expensive place: ㅇㅇㄴㅋ/ㅍㄹㅇㅂ Recommendation by an acquaintance: ㅇㄴㅂ /ㄴㄴ Common opinion: non-incision + eye correction I am worried the most between ㅍㄹㅇㅂ and ㅇㄴㅂ!!! It's too wordy and rambling, but I wrote it with care because I'm not good at words ㅜㅠ I hope it helps anyone~~ And if you have any experience with surgery on that list, whether it went well or not, I hope you'll be sure to let me know in the comments ㅠㅠ Really.... Please do me a favor ㅠㅠ! You worked hard! I uploaded it again because I mistakenly posted it on another bulletin board earlier!

Comment 26
아리아5 2023-09-03 (일) 19:15 1 Years ago Address
글 읽어보니 상담은 다 괜찮아보이네 난 ㅇㄴㅂ에서 코했어 나도 병원고민하다 결정했던 이유중 하나가 ㅇㄴㅂ 원장님 두분이 눈코 오랫동안 쭉 같이 하셨더라 두분다 얼굴 이미지맞게 모양잡는게 공통적으로 느껴졌었어 눈코 각각 전문인것도..

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 14:42 1 Years ago Address
맞아 한명은 눈만 한명은 코만 하는게 좀 전문적으로 보여서 고민중이야!!상담때 확 마음에 들던 부분들이 서로 갈려서 아직도 고민중이당ㅠㅠ답변고마워!
brandnewg0… 2023-09-04 (월) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ 원장님 꼼꼼하다고 하던데 진짜 그런가보네

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
진짜 꼼꼼하셔! 결국 남은 가예약들 다 취소하고 ㅍㄹㅇㅂ에서 수술하기로함! 잘되길 빌어줘ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

brandnewg0… 2023-09-06 (수) 11:18 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-07 (목) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
소으닝1999 2023-09-04 (월) 16:53 1 Years ago Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
헐 대박 나 ㅇㅈㅇ원장님한테 받기로했어! 그동안 가예약 해놓고 막 여기저기 더 알아보느라 지쳤는데 잘됐다니 다행이다ㅠㅠ재수술이라 엄청 알아봤거든ㅠㅠ!!!
붕어빵군 2023-09-04 (월) 17:51 1 Years ago Address
우와 후기 자세하다 정보 잘 얻고가!! 써줘서 고마워 수술 잘 되길 바랄게!!!

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-04 (월) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
너무 대충 쓴줄알았는데 도움되었다니 다행이야! 잘받고 좋은 후기 남기러올게 나 너무 떨려!!!!
마용식 2023-09-04 (월) 20:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-05 (화) 07:40 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마용식 2023-09-07 (목) 17:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-10 (일) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
낌븅뿅 2023-09-05 (화) 14:55 1 Years ago Address
우와 진짜 상세한 후기다 너무고마워 도움많이 됐어~!

돌려깎아버려요 Writer 2023-09-07 (목) 00:26 1 Years ago Address
도움되었다니 다행이당 고마어!!