• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of double-handed feet [Daejeon/Gwangju]

왼쪽미인 2023-08-30 (수) 14:12 1 Years ago 1745
I don't have severe asymmetry, with one inner eyelid and one non-eyelid eyelid, but I just wanted to have a distinct look (darker double eyelids), so I decided to have double eyelids at the age of 26. People around me said, "Huh?" Why? The distance between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow, the wide eyes are ㄷㄷㅈㅇ - Acquaintances and acquaintances' friends' success The counseling director provided amazing consultations. I couldn't meet the doctor. I looked for reviews here and found that I only met the counseling director and met the doctor on the day of the surgery. They looked at the length between the eyebrows, the shape of the eyes when smiling, the bridge of the nose, and the overall feeling. I recommend an incision (inline) and a slight upper slit (since I am an acquaintance, the upper slit is a service). Since I have strong Mongolian folds (medial canthus), I do not recommend semi-out, but I am worried about two lines. So, I am looking at an inline Chuseok season with an inline, but with a top slit, that has a bit of an outline feel. Doesn't that seem like it's already very popular? Cash 170 Gwangju ㅇㅇㅋ - The plastic surgery clinic that I don't feel the most about on the Internet . They used toothpicks to shape the eyes, so it's a bit weird, huh? In this case, it is said that the eyes can be buried, and buried is recommended. Semi-out possible. Slight epicanthoplasty. Cash 150. Gwangju ㅇㄴㅂ - Internet It seems like a place that does a lot of breast augmentation. It's not an eye that really needs epicanthoplasty, and since epicanthoplasty can't be reversed, he told me to do it later when I really wanted to. He was the most trustworthy doctor. I felt like he only recommended incisions (twice as high compared to double eyelids with double eyelids). ) Lower than the typical double number Cash 99 Gwangju ㄱㅌ - Acquaintance success / Other acquaintances do not recommend It is probably the most expensive in Gwangju... He puts a lot of emphasis on his know-how. It feels like he does everything customized to what the patient wants. However, I wanted a solution for my eyes. I couldn't feel it, and it took a very long time. If you add 2 hours for double treatment, +a 220 in cash ~ (VAT excluded) If you add epicanthoplasty and eye correction, you will be charged about 100 each. This is a review from someone who has only sold foot products without hand work. It's too late to sell it haha.

Comment 2
수수수12 2024-01-17 (수) 18:38 8 Months ago Address
좋은 정보 감사합니다!
싱다잉 2024-01-28 (일) 22:35 8 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다
Prev  Next  List