• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Contour footwork review (ㄱㄹㅎ ㄴㅈㅎ ㄴㅌ)

고구마튀소 2023-08-30 (수) 13:48 1 Years ago 2754
A quick review to remember ㄱㄹㅎ 1 type of contour (chin tip) + diaphragm consultation fee of 20,000 won To those of you who are trying to sell the outline, I recommend going to ㄱㄹㅎ first. I was the last one to come by and I was hit by a pack haha ​​and it still tingles, but that much to my face. It was not a waste of the consultation fee because he explained it accurately and explained what the problem was. ㄴㅈㅎ 2 types of contour (square jaw + chin tip) + no consultation fee. The director was very kind in explaining my face and gave examples of faces similar to mine. He did a comparative analysis and told me how many millimeters of the chin nerve line could be cut, and explained it systematically. ㄴㅌ 2 types of contouring (square jaw + chin tip) + liposuction + deep cheek removal. No consultation fee. The face I want? He caught the face shape I was pursuing well. He explained how I should have the surgery to make it look similar to that face shape and explained in detail any questions I had. I went to three places, and all three doctors explained things well and were all so good that I felt like I could choose whichever place I chose. They were realistic about my face shape. Let's face it, I'm anxious that there are a lot of areas I'm worried about. Anyway, when you're trying to figure out your outline, be sure to go to those three places for consultation!

Comment 9
쭈릥이 2023-08-30 (수) 16:27 1 Years ago Address
All three places are of interest haha ​​ㄱㄹㅎ One person who wants to get a facial once in a while...haha ㄴㅈㅎ By showing similar cases, are you showing a case of someone whose face is similar to mine before surgery? How does it change??

고구마튀소 Writer 2023-08-30 (수) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
Yes, the director showed a face that looked similar to mine on the screen, so I was able to predict what the changes would be before and after!!
버미04 2023-09-16 (토) 12:02 1 Years ago Address
Perhaps cortical osteotomy was also recommended at ㄱㄹㅎ??

고구마튀소 Writer 2023-09-19 (화) 19:20 1 Years ago Address
No, I do not recommend cortical osteotomy!!
챌리 2023-11-16 (목) 06:19 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
헤이데얼 2023-12-16 (토) 13:11 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뽀롱호롱 2024-01-13 (토) 20:39 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
퓨민 2024-01-22 (월) 22:07 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 19:55 2 Months ago Address
고생많았어!
Prev  Next  List