Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

I will briefly summarize the places I visited.

다뿌뿌뿡 2023-08-30 (수) 13:01 1 Years ago 1670
Ah, first of all.. To be honest, I don't think it means much. My conclusion is that it seems to be much more helpful to just go to a place you like and get a consultation.. I'll mainly write about the consultation I received . I thought it would be okay to think of it as Stal, so I went there because the reviews were really good, but honestly, the consultation wasn't that great... The manager was quite friendly, but it felt like he was busy and only gave rough advice . It would be good for people who need it to refer to it. It's a place, but even here, when I explained the hospital style, I saw foreigners ... I was just amazed. The director here was a bit pressured to pay the reservation fee, and during the consultation with the director, he said that the nose seemed to have a slight deviated septum and recommended self- trimming , and for the eyes, he mainly explained about clefts. It was pretty good. ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ (Apgujeong Rodeo Station) A hospital I visited because of a good acquaintance. To start with the hospital style, the facilities were decent and both the director and director were friendly. The consultation time was appropriate, the person drew the line with one eye, and the dual-hand principle and I were there. They were good at answering questions I asked. What I liked the most was that I felt like they were going in the direction I wanted . ㅍㄹㅇㄷ (Sinsa Station) Actually, I had a lot of trouble deciding whether to go there or not. There weren't many reviews, but one review said that the director was extremely sincere, so I went there . The tone of speech was a bit stiff and I felt like I didn't know why, and the consultation with the director was quite long. He focused on design, but he was a bit concerned about symmetry and was kind. I mainly wrote down the details of the consultation . I'm still worried about where to go, but I want to make a good decision and get the surgery done quickly.

Comment 8
런던이 2023-08-30 (수) 14:14 1 Years ago Address
I had a hard time getting there ㅠㅠ By any chance, where is ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ??

다뿌뿌뿡 Writer 2023-08-30 (수) 14:20 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
가냐 2023-08-30 (수) 15:03 1 Years ago Address
Oh thank you so much for the great information!!
스습 2023-08-30 (수) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
Really, I've only just started working on the product, but to be honest, I don't know what's going on with the overflow of information. It would be better to go and get a consultation. Thank you for your hard work!!

다뿌뿌뿡 Writer 2023-09-06 (수) 12:46 1 Years ago Address
In the end, footwork was the answer; When I actually go to the hospital I thought I liked, more than half of the cases are different from what I thought.
안쨩 2023-08-31 (목) 03:33 1 Years ago Address
I think the best way to get counseling is to go to several places in person, so there's a place that Phil comes to!!
binm 2023-08-31 (목) 11:46 1 Years ago Address
That’s right, counseling is more of a benefit.
뿌잉12 2023-12-09 (토) 21:32 9 Months ago Address
You worked hard, you put in a lot of effort.
Prev  Next  List