• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of Gangnam foot surgery

쏜겨밍 2022-07-21 (목) 00:38 2 Years ago 1194
My nose is low, short, small, and slightly lifted. After deciding to get rhinoplasty, I started from Gangnam. I want natural lines rather than flashy lines. 1. ㅁㅇㄷ: Director ㅇㅇㅌ CT - O Photo - O Anesthetist - Consultation is provided by sketching on the photo shown on the screen. He spoke very softly. So there were times when I couldn't hear well, so I asked back a few times. I thought it wasn't my hospital, but the counseling director spoke so well that I almost made an appointment because of the director. 2. ㄱㄴ: Director ㅊㄱㅇ CT - O Photo - O Anesthetist - Only present during general anesthesia. (Rhinoplasty is a sleep procedure) Silicone bridge of the nose, nasal septum, and donor ribs are used, and ear cartilage is used when necessary / columella, nasolabial angle, double nose, raised nose. Among the places I visited in Gangnam, the price was the most expensive. Personally, I don't want to use the donated rib if possible, but in my case, I use the donated rib unconditionally. The director is kind. However, it is burdensome to be under sleeping anesthesia and have an anesthetic gas injected with a tube-like object in the mouth. 3. ㅈㅅㅌ: Director ㄱㄱㅎ CT - O Photo - O Anesthetist - Only present during general anesthesia. (Rhinoplasty involves sleep) Nasal septum, ear cartilage / short nose, columella, nasolabial angle late-stage conditions. After seeing the AS 1-year consultation manager, “Really, within 5 minutes?”, I consulted with the director right away. I personally liked this the best. Of all the hospitals I've been to, the director's consultation was the longest (about an hour), and he tried to accommodate what I wanted as much as possible. During the consultation, I looked at the director's hands, and surprisingly, my fingers were thin, so I got the feeling that they must be very delicate. Based on the director's consultation, I went to the manager's consultation. 4. ㄹㄹ: Director ㄱㅈㄷ CT - O Photo - I don't think there was one... After consulting with the director about 3D nose bridge implants, nose tip, double nose, and short nose , the consultation was completed in about 10 to 15 minutes, and only the problem + necessary items were extracted at once. Among the counselors I attended that day, he was the person with the longest experience, which makes me think that companies also look for experienced employees. The consultation time was short, but looking at the reviews and photos, I like it the most. Re-consultation scheduled.  On this day, first of all, I made a reservation deposit and came to ㄹㄹ, but I'm thinking of getting one more consultation. If it's helpful, I'll also write part 2 of the gentleman's section.

Comment 14
꽁보리찰보리 2022-07-21 (목) 01:45 2 Years ago Address
I don't know which hospital it is because it's an initial consonant. I'm curious.

쏜겨밍 Writer 2022-07-21 (목) 10:03 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
예에스123 2022-07-21 (목) 05:35 2 Years ago Address
ㅈㅅㅌ 어딘지 궁금해요..

쏜겨밍 Writer 2022-07-21 (목) 10:03 2 Years ago Address
신논현역 근처에 있어요

라온가온 2022-11-27 (일) 19:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
완벽이느껴져 2022-07-21 (목) 08:38 2 Years ago Address
우와 이런 꿀정보를 ㅠㅠ난 지방에서 서울 상담 받으러 갈려고하는데 혹시 하루만에 5군데 정도 상담가능할까?

쏜겨밍 Writer 2022-07-21 (목) 10:02 2 Years ago Address
5군데 힘듦. 상담시간 딜레이 될수도 있기때문에 2시간정도 텀 두고 다니는거 추천.
이리이리2 2022-07-21 (목) 16:15 2 Years ago Address
발품많이팔고 믿을수있는사람으로해영
간달콩 2022-07-24 (일) 13:25 2 Years ago Address
발품 파는 것도 일이네 ㅠ
쀤이 2022-08-23 (화) 09:44 2 Years ago Address
혹시 어디서 하셨나요 저도 ㅈㅅㅌ에서 비순각 교정 추천받았눈데
오우옹앙 2022-10-29 (토) 19:56 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㄹ이 어딘지 궁금해요ㅠㅠ!!

라온가온 2022-11-27 (일) 19:53 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나야나야모모 2023-03-06 (월) 23:46 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㄹ 나도 오늘 가봤는데 연륜이 느껴지긴 하더라 먼가 의기양양한 느낌