• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Review of consultation for 6 areas of philtrum and corner of mouth

가뿡 2023-08-28 (월) 13:38 11 Months ago 1189
I was really worried about the scars, so I decided to just do it, sold my stuff, and made a reservation for a consultation at the hospital. The director calmly consulted me, and there was no excessive treatment.         The price was outrageous, so I passed it up. However, there are a lot of reviews here. If you         look at the reviews, the shape is what I liked the most, and there are         also reviews saying that it left a bad scar. Often, the director ㅊㄷㅇㅅ explains things easily, overall, everyone is friendly ,                 the price is the best, but it doesn't really appeal to you. The director ㅅㄱㅈㅅㅇ pursues naturalness, gives you confidence in your scars,                     there's no arguing with the consultation, and the staff                     is very friendly in explaining the price, etc., I was inclined in this direction, but then canceled                     ㅇㅂㅌ 10 I arrived a minute late, but the director told me he was going into surgery,               so I had to wait quite a bit. Consultation in the director's office for almost an hour. I               only consulted with the director. After the surgery, the director came in for a brief consultation, but after looking at it briefly, he left again. He said the sutures were good here and there was no scar, so I was looking forward to it. I went there, but I was concerned about the lack of consultation from the director. When I looked at the reviews of Seongyesa, I started seeing bad reviews about follow-up care. I was determined to stay here until today, but I left my mind ㅠ ㄹㅇㅋ The doctor's consultation was kind and thorough. He               looked at my skin type and said I wouldn't have to worry about scarring.               Overall, I'm satisfied, because there aren't many reviews. Overall, I'm worried . I'm having trouble deciding between the two. Could you please give me a review from one person? For reference, I was consulted for a total of 4 sets.

Comment 3
에디010 2023-08-31 (목) 21:11 11 Months ago Address
정보감사합니다....ㅋㅋㅋ
레츠가기릿 2024-05-12 (일) 03:54 3 Months ago Address
예사야 수술 해써?? 후기글은 없네 ㅠ
팡피롱 2024-08-08 (목) 13:47 11 Days ago Address
ㄹㅇㅋ
 나도 생각중인데 수술햇어 ?!
Prev  Next  List