• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of ㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic

뮤카 2023-08-28 (월) 01:15 1 Years ago 1014
I originally had double eyelids, but they kept getting loose, so I decided to get double eyelids. ㅇㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㅈㅇㅎ Everyone in the director's reviews said there was too much waiting time, but I didn't have any. The director was very kind and nice. What I wanted was a higher line than before and for my eyes to be bigger. Since there was no space for the eyes, he could only use the upper gap. He said that if I wanted to achieve the line I wanted, it would be better to keep the current line as it would result in sausage eyes. He also said that fat removal and eye correction would be necessary. It didn't feel like he was forcing it, and it felt like he was only telling me what I really needed, but was there something about me? Do you need it? I felt like something was added because I asked that question. And for some reason, the consultation ended very quickly.. It lasted maybe 10 minutes.. It was very... uneasy. It was a bit rushed, so of course I think he explained it well, but... hmm.. I felt uneasy about something. It's my first time going to plastic surgery, so I don't know much. Is it always like this?

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List