• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Foot product review

눌눌리 2023-08-28 (월) 00:46 11 Months ago 2418
Record of the first attempt and footwork. Nose conditions I want: direct line, double nose improvement, no implants 1. Director Sun Plus ㅅㅇㅅ - I went there because he was famous, and the director seemed to have his own unique nose style.. He recommended a 3mm silicone donor rib, but I also used a donor rib. I didn't like it and I didn't like silicone, so I was eliminated 2. Mood On Director ㅇㅌㄱ - Is it a private hospital and is it very clean and the most stable? atmosphere. I was most attracted to the manager because he was friendly and gave very detailed consultations. Presented with silicone 2.5mm donor rib or non-implant donor dermis nose bridge. Before deciding on a hospital, I was worried so much that I received another consultation, but the price was too high, so I was rejected. Even though it was a non-implant in the first treatment, it was 4.4 million won (applicable price for late-stage events) 3. D-Day Director ㅊㅅㅊ - He recommended a non-implant, but I was rejected because he said a donor rib was necessary. ㅠThe director's consultation was very kind and good. 4. Director Pleasure ㅅㅇㅅ - This is the last place I went for consultation because it is famous for non-implantable implants. I felt trustworthy because the director was the first to understand the functionality and explained it and showed me how to improve it (inferior nasal conchae). He confidently told me that it was possible to improve the nose and shape the tip of the nose with just the ear cartilage and nasal septum, so I paid the reservation fee of 200,000 won right after the consultation (total amount of 2.5 million won) and the price was reasonable.

Comment 3
mayonez 2023-08-28 (월) 11:45 11 Months ago Address
상담 내용 봤을때도 플래저가 괜찮넹
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
엄씨네 2023-08-28 (월) 16:27 11 Months ago Address
오 금액 진짜 합리적이네요
최장지름 2023-08-29 (화) 09:47 11 Months ago Address
나도 플레져 상담 다녀왔는데 조곤조곤 친절하시고 수술에 대해서 자세히 상담해주셨는데 난 자가늑 쓰고 콧대도 해서 금액대가 높아서 고민중ㅠ
Prev  Next  List