Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Busan man consultation review (dual eyes + eye correction, nose)

옥찌얌빵빵아 2023-08-26 (토) 07:43 1 Years ago 677
The two places below are both quite famous directors in Busan. Busan ㅅㄱㄴ (1 representative director) .Good point. We do not recommend excessive treatment or unnecessary procedures solely for cosmetic purposes. (They say they will do it if you want) Why do you need to do something unnecessary? Please tell me honestly. .It was disappointing. The doctor's doctor was very firm (it seems like he was planning the surgery very conservatively) and he couldn't have a deep conversation (I think this is partly due to the author's lack of preparation) Busan ㄷㅂㄷ (female director) . Good point. The director's beauty is outstanding, and I can feel the director's standards and thoughts on beauty during the consultation (this is the part that I am most satisfied with). He explained additional areas of my shortcomings that I didn't know about (maybe it could lead to additional surgery? Haha) . He seemed confident about the patient and seemed to be able to provide friendly and clear consultations with any patient. He had a personality and tone of voice . He explained questions very simply but clearly . What was disappointing. He recommended so many things (but I could understand to some extent why he recommended this, so I didn't necessarily mention it 2 or 3 times) and led the conversation in a very positive tone (I was tempted at this point, but now that I think about it again, Feeling anxious?)
Written by
App

Comment 4
베뉴 2023-08-27 (일) 18:14 1 Years ago Address
I hope you do your best and look pretty!
이미무쌍 2023-08-29 (화) 21:15 1 Years ago Address
I like the consultation style of the doctor at the second hospital.
binm 2023-08-31 (목) 11:49 1 Years ago Address
잘됐으면 좋겠다 ㅎㅎ
써니랑꽃님이 2023-12-28 (목) 20:50 8 Months ago Address
ㄱㅅㄱㅅ
Prev  Next  List