• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of ㄱㄴ and ㅁㅋ foot products

어거스트챙 2023-08-22 (화) 23:16 1 Years ago 1421
ㄱㄴ Plastic Surgery ㅇㄱㅎ Director, no consultation fee. I was lucky and said I needed to do autologous ribs, hooked beaks, osteotomy, and ear cartilage. The director explained things calmly and it was okay. The director wasn't bad, but he recommended having it done during the Chuseok holiday . It's a little inconvenient that they'll give you a discount if you decide now and pay a deposit. It's 770, but they said if I make a reservation now, they'll give me 600 or 550, but they said it's my first time at the hospital and they're thinking about it, so if I think about it and contact them, they say that this price is absolutely not possible. Oh, and they seem to be proud that they safely provide general anesthesia with an anesthesiologist on-site. ㅁㅋ Plastic surgery director ㅇㅈㅈ's consultation fee is 10,000 won. When I entered this place, it felt like a dermatology clinic that was just performing procedures . The director didn't seem professional and didn't seem to know much about the explanations. But when he asked me if I had been to other hospitals, I told him that I had been there, and from then on, he started talking about how they do surgery there and the price. He asked me back how I got the consultation from another plastic surgery clinic - the director said it wasn't bad, but he already had his mind set and that he only had 10,000 won for the consultation haha. But A said he needed ear cartilage for the autologous rib, but M ㅁㅋ said he needed ear cartilage if he only harvested the autologous rib. They say there is none. I don't know if it's correct. I'm surprised that it's more expensive than I thought. I think it's 600 donated ribs and 700 self-owned ribs. Is this roughly correct? Officials~~? For reference, this is the 3rd surgery , but is it true that the price continues to rise for the 2nd and 3rd surgeries?
Written by
App

Comment 8
후추추후 2023-08-23 (수) 00:45 1 Years ago Address
나 ㅁㅋ 생각하고 잇는데 너무 비싸다
선지꾹 2023-08-23 (수) 10:00 1 Years ago Address
자가늑이 원래 비싸기도 하고 재수술이면 계속 가격 올라가는듯...
코스코스 2023-08-23 (수) 10:25 1 Years ago Address
삼수고 자가늑 써야 하는 수술이면 쉬운 수술은 아니겠지ㅠ 콧볼을줄이거나 코뼈줄이거나 하면 더 비싸질거고 비용 만만치않을거야
포루룽 2023-08-23 (수) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
저도 코 알아보고있는데ㅜ
해킹범살인마 2023-08-23 (수) 18:23 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅋ 가격좀 나가긴 하더라ㅠ 난 결과만 좋음된다는 생각으로 비용 신경안쓰고 수술한거라 비쌌어도 하길 잘했단 생각들어 결과는좋아서 예사도 병원 알아볼때 비용도 물론 중요하지만 삼수니까 비용둘째, 원장님 실력으로 결정했음좋겠당
이효빈 2023-08-24 (목) 05:45 1 Years ago Address
두번째 세번째 비용 다르긴하지 ㅜ ㄱㄴ 코재수술로도 유명하던데 생각보다 막 부담있는 비용은 아니네
쿠키집사님 2023-08-27 (일) 09:59 1 Years ago Address
나두 ㅁㅋ다녀왔는데 다른 곳보다 비싸긴 함… 설명 되게 짧지 않았오?.. 뭠가 바빠보이심
미밈미미미 2023-08-31 (목) 14:12 1 Years ago Address
나 ㄱㄴ 생각했었는ㄷ 후기사진이 별로라 안함
Prev  Next  List