• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Brief consultation review of revision eye surgery

멍제 2023-08-23 (수) 17:13 1 Years ago 1537
I finally went through all the consultations for revision eye surgery. This time, since it was revision surgery, I asked everything I really wanted to know... Please note that this is my personal opinion, so I hope you can use it as a reference! At least don't be offended, okay? Hahaha Yejin / Yejin Lee 25 years First of all, I had to wait because it was a private hospital, and I may have been there many days, but the consultation with the director was more than expected. He asked me first which line I wanted, and although I am currently in-out, I confidently said I am semi-out. They also created a line that suited me. I was also recommended eye correction, which I had not even thought about when I opened my eyes and there were parts that were not clear, so I said I would think about it... The AS period was long enough and I was able to see CCTV, so it was okay // Incision revision surgery + eye correction Sun Plus / Kim Soon-dong 23 years ago, I was a little worried because there were people who said the consultation wasn't very good, but in my personal opinion, I trusted them. It could have been because I was too worried, but I could feel that the director valued safety. And if you look at it, there were many people around me who had reoperations here . When I said I wanted a semi-out line, I was recommended that I get canta as well (eye correction is not recommended separately) Oh, and I can't ask about CCTV or AS here, so I'll blow up on KakaoTalk ㅠ // Incision reoperation + cantula Wonjin / Yoon Do-yong One of the hospitals I've known for 30 years. I went there with high expectations for the consultation because the director had the best experience, but it exceeded my expectations. Perhaps because of his experience, I saw all the revision surgery cases that the director had personally performed. And when I personally decided that I wanted a double eyelid line like this, he pointed out and asked me if I wanted a semi-out line. I recommended eye correction at other hospitals. I told him I had it, and he explained the difference properly in which cases I need eye correction. I said I didn't need to get it , but the quality of the consultation was good. I can watch CCTV and AS is possible within a year // Incision revision surgery Top Face / Shim Jae-seon, 22 years. Once I received the consultation, I got what I wanted. He adjusted the direction as much as possible and drew the lines really well. Of all the lines he drew so far, I liked it the most. Well, I thought they would all be similar since it's just my eyes, but the line drawn here was the prettiest haha. For reference, maybe it's because I was there last time, but I was so obsessed with it. The director really tried to read the instructions carefully, and I'm sorry , but here too, it is recommended to do the incision together... ㅠ // Incision revision surgery + incision First, I hope you at least understand without going on... It was written like crap, but everyone understood it easily. I hope you give it to me ㅠ Well, I'm sure it's right to have reoperation through an incision, but I've never thought about slit or eye correction, so I'm really worried;;;; If I had to choose among the four , I would be most attracted to the one that pointed out exactly what I needed and even explained why I didn't need it. Should I look into other places and make a decision?

Comment 14
까스텔라 2023-08-24 (목) 10:16 1 Years ago Address
예진은 과하게 추천하는거 없고 딱 필요하다 싶은 수술만 권해주는편. 난 눈매교정 필요 없대서 쌍수랑 트임만 했거든  과교정 없이 문제 개선 잘해주고 사후케어도 괜찮아 수술방법 같은건 원장님마다 추천 넘 갈리는 경우도 있어서 고민되면 다른데도 돌아보는게 좋을것 같아 ㅎㅎㅎ

멍제 Writer 2023-08-24 (목) 13:41 1 Years ago Address
과하게 추천해준건 없긴 했는데 내가 생각하지 못했던 눈매교정을 추천받아서 ㅠ 당황스럽긴 했어 뭐 보고 나한테 필요하니까 말해준거 같긴 한데 상담 나쁘지 않았고 좋았엉 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
라타라 2023-08-24 (목) 10:42 1 Years ago Address
이왕이면 설명 자세하게 잘 해준데가 좋은듯? 필요하지 않은걸 강제로 추천하는 곳이 아니라는 점에서 플러스인듯 ㅋㅋ 요즘 필요없는것도 강요하는 병원들이 넘 많아서... 만약에 고민되면 제일 끌리는 곳 일단 찜해두고 2~3군데 더 가보는것도 좋을거같아!

멍제 Writer 2023-08-24 (목) 13:41 1 Years ago Address
그래서 고민이야 솔직하게 말하면 네곳 다 상담을 못봐준건 아니거든 그래서 마음에드는 곳 찜해두고 2-3곳 추가로 알아보던지 해야겠어 고마워!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
성예사하니 2023-08-25 (금) 14:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

멍제 Writer 2023-08-25 (금) 15:46 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
욜로하루 2023-08-25 (금) 20:19 1 Years ago Address
잘봤어 고마워!

멍제 Writer 2023-08-30 (수) 16:50 1 Years ago Address
웅웅!! ㅎㅎㅎ
하이유1 2023-08-27 (일) 22:59 1 Years ago Address
후기 거마워!

멍제 Writer 2023-08-30 (수) 16:50 1 Years ago Address
에이ㅁ 뭘 다 도움 받아보라고 쓴거얏  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ