• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery

밍먱뭉 2023-08-19 (토) 10:00 1 Years ago 969
I'm looking into re-operation because of the misalignment of the eye that got worse after the first surgery and the correction of loose eye shape...! 1) ㅂ Revision eye surgery, eye correction revision surgery, anterior epicanthoplasty (reoperation) only on the right side, 300 late. The director really kindly explained everything one by one. The director seemed indifferent, but explained everything properly. He said it was not recommended for fat grafting, so he said he was worried about bags under the eyes, so he rearranged it. He said it would be better to transplant it later. He recommended trying filler first. 2) No. Eye revision surgery, eye correction revision surgery, right epicanthoplasty (reoperation), full face fat grafting (above the eyes, under the eyes). He said he would need fat grafting due to sagging of the eyelids in the low 400s . It would be bumpy. I was worried and the director said it would be okay if I thinned it out. The director explained everything in detail. Fat grafting above the eyes is different for each hospital. If you put it in, you won't be able to take it out if something goes wrong, so don't put it in. There are some people who say that adding a little fat later will prevent the eye correction from loosening again because it will go down above the eye. I'm worried.

Comment 2
비니럽 2023-08-19 (토) 12:00 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information haha ​​I was looking into it too haha
포루룽 2023-08-23 (수) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
I'm looking into it too!
Prev  Next  List