• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Rhinoplasty product review

별루별 2023-08-18 (금) 23:58 10 Months ago 2599
I'm contemplating nose surgery because I don't like having a small nose, uneven nose, or blunt nose tip. I'm still holding on because I'm scared, but I'll leave a review of my consultation! - Nana Plastic Surgery - Director of counseling: I don't know her name, but she was a young female director. - After consulting with the director, I went in for a consultation with the director! But I waited a long time for a consultation with the director, and the consultation with the director lasted an hour? I was pissed from the beginning because they told me to wait. I made a reservation over the phone and confirmed it considering the director's surgery time, but it was too late, so I said a few words to the information desk, and only then did they hastily connect me. The estimate was 330, and they said they would perform the surgery without a CT scan, so my credibility was a bit low. They said they would take the splint off on the 7th day and give me one injection for swelling. - View Plastic Surgery - Counseling director: Director Jinwoo Cho - Here too, the counseling director consults first and then the director. Since I could designate a director, I initially designated a different director, but the director I designated now only does outlines, so he recommended Director Jin-Woo Cho. The next day after the surgery, cotton was removed. On the 7th day, splint removal, suture removal, and dead skin care were taken. On the 14th day, ear cartilage suture removal, swelling care was provided whenever you called. They monitored the progress for the first day, the seventh day, one month, three months, and six months. I did this for Hico and provided filler melting service as a service. He said he would, and the estimate was 2.53 million won. I was a little scared because they said I would be under general anesthesia during the surgery, but the director was very proactive and said it would be great to just do the nose. And looking at the reviews, it seemed like you did a good job of giving your nose a fancy look, but I wanted it to look natural... The follow-up care was good and the director was great, but I was a little worried...! - DA Plastic Surgery - Counselor Director: Director Song In-su - Here too, consultation with the director after consultation with the counseling director, swelling care, swelling injections once each , removal of cotton the day after surgery, removal of splint on the 7th day, review after 1 month and 3 months on the 7th day. The estimate is 2.5 million won. I read in the reviews that the director is very calm and is famous for performing surgeries naturally. And I asked if I could not put it in because I was worried about silicone foreign matter, but they didn't force me. A feeling of respect for the patient's opinion. And is this the only CT? I took a bone picture like this and consulted while looking at the picture of my bone - Yejin Plastic Surgery - Director of counseling: Director Yejin Lee - After consulting with the counseling director, I consulted with the director. The director here said I was a bit of a bastard. My nose analysis was a little different from other places, but I was attracted to him because he was very famous, but I was anxious because there was no anesthesiologist, and the price quote was 450... ㅠ I really want to get rhinoplasty, and when I pass by and see people with pretty noses, my eyes automatically go out and every time I put on makeup . I'm stressed, but I'm really scared of having surgery and I'm also afraid of the side effects. If anyone has had surgery at these hospitals, please write a review. Thank you for reading this long post!!!
Written by
App

Comment 17
뿌셔777 2023-08-20 (일) 23:10 10 Months ago Address
thank you! I'm looking into rhinoplasty, but getting a consultation is hard because it's work! It's nice to be able to experience it indirectly.
ㅈㅎㅇ 2023-08-20 (일) 23:31 10 Months ago Address
Wow, thanks for the information
smsong0323 2023-08-21 (월) 17:20 10 Months ago Address
I also went to the pre-examination today, and both the director and manager were friendly and the consultation was good, but the anesthesiologist was not there so I decided to pass.
얄랄리 2023-08-21 (월) 18:05 10 Months ago Address
But I know that the anesthesiologist is not good at eye and nose surgery.
안넝안넝 2023-08-22 (화) 15:54 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information ㅠ
smsong0323 2023-08-22 (화) 21:19 10 Months ago Address
I also went there, but there was no anesthesiologist, so I passed.
둥코둥코 2023-08-22 (화) 22:30 10 Months ago Address
Oh thank you for organizing it, it's awesome!!!
포루룽 2023-08-23 (수) 17:16 10 Months ago Address
I looked into it too, thanks!
meiyan59 2023-08-24 (목) 23:09 10 Months ago Address
Thanks for the information
방안에늘 2023-08-29 (화) 12:45 10 Months ago Address
I was curious about the views among the hospitals I've personally visited, so I'll keep that in mind.
세리미 2023-08-30 (수) 02:52 10 Months ago Address
Thank you for the information
코슈리 2023-08-30 (수) 11:40 10 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review!
수수564 2023-09-04 (월) 13:47 9 Months ago Address
I also have a complex so people only see my nose. Thank you for the review.
정나연 2023-10-11 (수) 10:42 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the information ㅠㅠㅠ It was the hospital article I was looking for.
아리시오 2023-12-25 (월) 00:36 6 Months ago Address
Wow thank you ㅠㅠ
콩떡021 2024-01-29 (월) 01:27 5 Months ago Address
Thank you for the information!
초초보 2024-03-07 (목) 18:49 3 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니당
Prev  Next  List